Drake Slammed for Allegedly Using Aaliyah Song to Diss Chris Brown
Drake landed in hot water due to his verses in Aaliyah's newly-released song "Enough Said". The Canadian rapper came under fire from some music fans for allegedly taking a dig at Chris Brown in the posthumous track.
The lyrics in question were, "Bothers me when you got to play therapist, that s***'s embarrassin'/ They even bring up these n****s in comparison/ They just got to forgive me, this watch is a 150/ Still ain't got the time for a b**** to be acting iffy."
He was also accused of coming after the ex-boyfriend of Rihanna in other lines such as, "Running through the city with n****s I'd give a kidney/ Selling under 150 you n****s got to be kidding/ Is this even still a discussion?/ Don't you ever wake up disgusted?"
@In_Boss_U_Trust tweeted, "Is the Drake song with Aaliyah in it really a diss to Chris Brown cuz if so, that's disrespectful." @Cazba21 Now additionally wrote, "I love Drake but not sure reworking Aaliyah for 10 year anniversary and 'dissing' Chris Brown in it is really in the right spirit!"
@Haughtonish posted, "Things I dislike about Drake's new song : 1.'Enough said' is that he was dissing Chris Brown in a Aaliyah song which is negative." @toyas_world added, "It was disrespectful that Drake chose an Aaliyah track to diss Chris Brown. There is a time & place for everything & this wasn't it."
Drizzy hasn't commented on the rumor.
More Drake News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?