Drake Slammed for Allegedly Using Aaliyah Song to Diss Chris Brown
Drake landed in hot water due to his verses in Aaliyah's newly-released song "Enough Said". The Canadian rapper came under fire from some music fans for allegedly taking a dig at Chris Brown in the posthumous track.
The lyrics in question were, "Bothers me when you got to play therapist, that s***'s embarrassin'/ They even bring up these n****s in comparison/ They just got to forgive me, this watch is a 150/ Still ain't got the time for a b**** to be acting iffy."
He was also accused of coming after the ex-boyfriend of Rihanna in other lines such as, "Running through the city with n****s I'd give a kidney/ Selling under 150 you n****s got to be kidding/ Is this even still a discussion?/ Don't you ever wake up disgusted?"
@In_Boss_U_Trust tweeted, "Is the Drake song with Aaliyah in it really a diss to Chris Brown cuz if so, that's disrespectful." @Cazba21 Now additionally wrote, "I love Drake but not sure reworking Aaliyah for 10 year anniversary and 'dissing' Chris Brown in it is really in the right spirit!"
@Haughtonish posted, "Things I dislike about Drake's new song : 1.'Enough said' is that he was dissing Chris Brown in a Aaliyah song which is negative." @toyas_world added, "It was disrespectful that Drake chose an Aaliyah track to diss Chris Brown. There is a time & place for everything & this wasn't it."
Drizzy hasn't commented on the rumor.
More Drake News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl