Michael Phelps and Megan Rossee Make Red Carpet Debut as a Couple
Michael Phelps went public with his romance with aspiring model Megan Rossee. The Olympics gold medalist took the leggy blonde to the Speedo Athlete Celebration in London on Monday evening, August 6. They were all smiles as they posed for photographers on the red carpet.
They reportedly have been dating for five months. "Megan and Michael have been taking things slow leading up to the Olympics, but they are excited to spend more time together outside of his training," a very-close source told E! News. "Megan is a beautiful person, inside and out."
On Twitter, Rossee posted a picture of her holding Phelps' arm as he proudly showed off his medals from this year's Olympic Games. She previously tweeted, "Good luck tonight bear," when her beau was preparing for his last game in the world-caliber competition.
The swimmer won 4 gold and 2 silver medals in London, adding a total of 22 Olympics medals throughout his career. He became the most-decorated Olympian athlete.
While Phelps chose to show off his new girl in a red-carpet event, fellow swimmer Ryan Lochte opted for a night of partying to celebrate his wins. He reportedly hit the VIP area of Chinawhites nightclub in London with some female pals, dancing and drinking champagne and $800 tequila.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer