Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Enjoy Sunny Day Outing With Her Kids
Jennifer Lopez and her much-younger boyfriend Casper Smart put a united front on Sunday, August 5 amid rumor that they were "cooling off" their romance. The couple was all smiles as they took her children to a park in Calabasas, California. "Enjoying the beautiful day with my coconuts at the park!! #dayoff #familia #LOVE," she tweeted.
J.Lo wore a white-and-blue strapless long sundress, black shades and white flip-flops. She put her hair in a messy bun and clutched a water bottle in her right hand and a purse in her left one. Casper matched her casual look in a white tee and denim shorts. Little Emme was held in his arms, while her twin Max walked with another male companion in front of them.
The "On the Floor" hitmaker was rumored "taking some time to think about things" after some pictures of her dancer beau heading into a peep show doorway a day before her 43rd birthday made their ways onto the Internet. "They have not split yet," a source told E! News. "They are still together. But the photos have shaken her up."
"The pictures have created a distance between them. Even if Casper is telling the truth, and he didn't mean to walk into the doorway, it just proves how young and immature he is. He should have been more careful, he knows he is often being followed by paparazzi," the source continued.
Before the pictures surfaced, Casper was reported visiting an "exotic massage parlor" and gay porn shop. "These statements are false, malicious and defamatory," their lawyers Howard Weitzman and Shawn Holley previously said. "Ms. Lopez and Mr. Smart will pursue all remedies available to them under the law."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off