Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Enjoy Sunny Day Outing With Her Kids
Jennifer Lopez and her much-younger boyfriend Casper Smart put a united front on Sunday, August 5 amid rumor that they were "cooling off" their romance. The couple was all smiles as they took her children to a park in Calabasas, California. "Enjoying the beautiful day with my coconuts at the park!! #dayoff #familia #LOVE," she tweeted.
J.Lo wore a white-and-blue strapless long sundress, black shades and white flip-flops. She put her hair in a messy bun and clutched a water bottle in her right hand and a purse in her left one. Casper matched her casual look in a white tee and denim shorts. Little Emme was held in his arms, while her twin Max walked with another male companion in front of them.
The "On the Floor" hitmaker was rumored "taking some time to think about things" after some pictures of her dancer beau heading into a peep show doorway a day before her 43rd birthday made their ways onto the Internet. "They have not split yet," a source told E! News. "They are still together. But the photos have shaken her up."
"The pictures have created a distance between them. Even if Casper is telling the truth, and he didn't mean to walk into the doorway, it just proves how young and immature he is. He should have been more careful, he knows he is often being followed by paparazzi," the source continued.
Before the pictures surfaced, Casper was reported visiting an "exotic massage parlor" and gay porn shop. "These statements are false, malicious and defamatory," their lawyers Howard Weitzman and Shawn Holley previously said. "Ms. Lopez and Mr. Smart will pursue all remedies available to them under the law."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture