Jaden Smith Shows Off Skateboarding Skill in 'Pumped Up Kicks (Like Me)' Video
Jaden Smith shows off his skateboarding skill in the music video for his new song "Pumped Up Kicks (Like Me)". Dropping the fun-themed clip on Monday, August 6, the 14-year-old son of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith took to his Twitter to share his excitement to his devotees, "MUST. WATCH. NOW."
Directed by Mike Vargas, the video shows the older brother of Willow Smith hanging out at the Los Angeles Skatelab Park with a large group of friends. Donning a dark shirt and animal-print tight pants, the young rapper can be seen skating and dancing in the black-and-white clip. The colors burst at the end of the video as Jaden and his friends leave the Skatelab and head to a beach.
"Pumped Up Kicks (Like Me)" will likely be included in "The Karate Kid" star's upcoming mixtape, which is due to come out sometime this fall. The song itself features a heavy sample of Foster the People's 2010 hit song of the same name.
Aside from planning to release a mixtape, Jaden is busy with his acting career. Along with his father Will, he's filming a sci-fi movie called "After Earth", which is set to arrive in theaters in the U.S. on June 7, 2013.
Jaden Smith's "Pumped Up Kicks (Like Me)" Music Video
More Jaden Smith News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit