Gary Barlow's Fourth Child Was Delivered Stillborn
Gary Barlow and his wife Dawn are grieving the death of their fourth child. The Take That singer announced on Monday, August 6 that their daughter Poppy was delivered stillborn on Saturday.
"Dawn and I are devastated to announce that we've lost our baby," Barlow said in a statement. "Poppy Barlow was delivered stillborn on August 4th in London. Our focus now is giving her a beautiful funeral and loving our three children with all our hearts. We'd ask at this painful time that our privacy be respected."
The couple has had a son named Daniel, aged 11, and daughters Emily, aged 9, Daisy, aged 3. They have been married for 12 years. The fourth pregnancy was first revealed in February this year and the sex of the baby was announced in April.
Meanwhile, condolences have been pouring in from celebrities. "Dearest Dawn & Gary, Madeleine & I are devastated about news of Poppy. Our thoughts & prayers are with you and your family," Andrew Lloyd Webber tweeted. English singer Tulisa Contostavlos wrote, "My thoughts & prayers are with @GBarlowOfficial and wife dawn tonight. Heartbreaking x."
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'