Gary Barlow's Fourth Child Was Delivered Stillborn
Gary Barlow and his wife Dawn are grieving the death of their fourth child. The Take That singer announced on Monday, August 6 that their daughter Poppy was delivered stillborn on Saturday.
"Dawn and I are devastated to announce that we've lost our baby," Barlow said in a statement. "Poppy Barlow was delivered stillborn on August 4th in London. Our focus now is giving her a beautiful funeral and loving our three children with all our hearts. We'd ask at this painful time that our privacy be respected."
The couple has had a son named Daniel, aged 11, and daughters Emily, aged 9, Daisy, aged 3. They have been married for 12 years. The fourth pregnancy was first revealed in February this year and the sex of the baby was announced in April.
Meanwhile, condolences have been pouring in from celebrities. "Dearest Dawn & Gary, Madeleine & I are devastated about news of Poppy. Our thoughts & prayers are with you and your family," Andrew Lloyd Webber tweeted. English singer Tulisa Contostavlos wrote, "My thoughts & prayers are with @GBarlowOfficial and wife dawn tonight. Heartbreaking x."
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years