Pics: Rihanna and Oprah Winfrey Bond in Barbados for 'Next Chapter' Interview
Rihanna has taken Oprah Winfrey for a tour around her native country Barbados over the weekend. The singer and the talk-show host were spotted spending their time together on Saturday, August 4 while they were filming an interview for "Oprah's Next Chapter".
"Look who popped up in my Hometown BARBADOS," so Riri wrote in a caption of a picture which shows her taking the wheel of a car with the former daytime talk-show queen sitting on the passenger seat. Winfrey posted the same photo on her Instagram and commented, "Look who's driving me around Barbados!"
The Gloria Gaines of "The Butler" also shared an image featuring them walking down the stairs of One Sandy Lane Villa. "@rihanna and I finishing up interview . What a refreshing surprise she is!" the 58-year-old philanthropist teased.
The interview will air Sunday, August 19 at 9/8c on OWN. Back in 2010, Riri stopped by "The Oprah Winfrey Show", during which she covered Bob Marley's "Redemption Song" to benefit the victims of the Haiti earthquake.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection