Pics: Rihanna and Oprah Winfrey Bond in Barbados for 'Next Chapter' Interview
Rihanna has taken Oprah Winfrey for a tour around her native country Barbados over the weekend. The singer and the talk-show host were spotted spending their time together on Saturday, August 4 while they were filming an interview for "Oprah's Next Chapter".
"Look who popped up in my Hometown BARBADOS," so Riri wrote in a caption of a picture which shows her taking the wheel of a car with the former daytime talk-show queen sitting on the passenger seat. Winfrey posted the same photo on her Instagram and commented, "Look who's driving me around Barbados!"
The Gloria Gaines of "The Butler" also shared an image featuring them walking down the stairs of One Sandy Lane Villa. "@rihanna and I finishing up interview . What a refreshing surprise she is!" the 58-year-old philanthropist teased.
The interview will air Sunday, August 19 at 9/8c on OWN. Back in 2010, Riri stopped by "The Oprah Winfrey Show", during which she covered Bob Marley's "Redemption Song" to benefit the victims of the Haiti earthquake.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift