Pics: Rihanna and Oprah Winfrey Bond in Barbados for 'Next Chapter' Interview
Rihanna has taken Oprah Winfrey for a tour around her native country Barbados over the weekend. The singer and the talk-show host were spotted spending their time together on Saturday, August 4 while they were filming an interview for "Oprah's Next Chapter".
"Look who popped up in my Hometown BARBADOS," so Riri wrote in a caption of a picture which shows her taking the wheel of a car with the former daytime talk-show queen sitting on the passenger seat. Winfrey posted the same photo on her Instagram and commented, "Look who's driving me around Barbados!"
The Gloria Gaines of "The Butler" also shared an image featuring them walking down the stairs of One Sandy Lane Villa. "@rihanna and I finishing up interview . What a refreshing surprise she is!" the 58-year-old philanthropist teased.
The interview will air Sunday, August 19 at 9/8c on OWN. Back in 2010, Riri stopped by "The Oprah Winfrey Show", during which she covered Bob Marley's "Redemption Song" to benefit the victims of the Haiti earthquake.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign