Pics: Rihanna and Oprah Winfrey Bond in Barbados for 'Next Chapter' Interview
Rihanna has taken Oprah Winfrey for a tour around her native country Barbados over the weekend. The singer and the talk-show host were spotted spending their time together on Saturday, August 4 while they were filming an interview for "Oprah's Next Chapter".
"Look who popped up in my Hometown BARBADOS," so Riri wrote in a caption of a picture which shows her taking the wheel of a car with the former daytime talk-show queen sitting on the passenger seat. Winfrey posted the same photo on her Instagram and commented, "Look who's driving me around Barbados!"
The Gloria Gaines of "The Butler" also shared an image featuring them walking down the stairs of One Sandy Lane Villa. "@rihanna and I finishing up interview . What a refreshing surprise she is!" the 58-year-old philanthropist teased.
The interview will air Sunday, August 19 at 9/8c on OWN. Back in 2010, Riri stopped by "The Oprah Winfrey Show", during which she covered Bob Marley's "Redemption Song" to benefit the victims of the Haiti earthquake.
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72