Pics: Rihanna and Oprah Winfrey Bond in Barbados for 'Next Chapter' Interview
Rihanna has taken Oprah Winfrey for a tour around her native country Barbados over the weekend. The singer and the talk-show host were spotted spending their time together on Saturday, August 4 while they were filming an interview for "Oprah's Next Chapter".
"Look who popped up in my Hometown BARBADOS," so Riri wrote in a caption of a picture which shows her taking the wheel of a car with the former daytime talk-show queen sitting on the passenger seat. Winfrey posted the same photo on her Instagram and commented, "Look who's driving me around Barbados!"
The Gloria Gaines of "The Butler" also shared an image featuring them walking down the stairs of One Sandy Lane Villa. "@rihanna and I finishing up interview . What a refreshing surprise she is!" the 58-year-old philanthropist teased.
The interview will air Sunday, August 19 at 9/8c on OWN. Back in 2010, Riri stopped by "The Oprah Winfrey Show", during which she covered Bob Marley's "Redemption Song" to benefit the victims of the Haiti earthquake.
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'