Report: Macaulay Culkin Attending Natalie Portman's Wedding
Although details of Natalie Portman's wedding still haven't been revealed, a tidbit of who came to the nuptials was uncovered. According to Us Weekly, her actor friend Macaulay Culkin was there witnessing her exchanging wedding vows with Benjamin Millepied.
The Jewish ceremony reportedly took place on Saturday, August 4 at a private home near Big Sur, where she likes to escape the busy life of Los Angeles. Around 100 guests consisting of close friends and family members were invited to the wedding.
Macaulay was rarely seen in public. Last February, he sparked health scare when he looked shockingly thin during an outing. His rep, however, insisted the actor was "in perfectly good health." The rep added, "To speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive."
The former boyfriend of Natalie's "Black Swan" co-star Mila Kunis was recently rumored by National Enquirer as a "stone-cold street junkie" who "could be dead in six months" unless he entered rehab. His publicist said the story was "without merit" and "impossibly and ridiculously fictitious."
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle