Report: Macaulay Culkin Attending Natalie Portman's Wedding
Although details of Natalie Portman's wedding still haven't been revealed, a tidbit of who came to the nuptials was uncovered. According to Us Weekly, her actor friend Macaulay Culkin was there witnessing her exchanging wedding vows with Benjamin Millepied.
The Jewish ceremony reportedly took place on Saturday, August 4 at a private home near Big Sur, where she likes to escape the busy life of Los Angeles. Around 100 guests consisting of close friends and family members were invited to the wedding.
Macaulay was rarely seen in public. Last February, he sparked health scare when he looked shockingly thin during an outing. His rep, however, insisted the actor was "in perfectly good health." The rep added, "To speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive."
The former boyfriend of Natalie's "Black Swan" co-star Mila Kunis was recently rumored by National Enquirer as a "stone-cold street junkie" who "could be dead in six months" unless he entered rehab. His publicist said the story was "without merit" and "impossibly and ridiculously fictitious."
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion