Report: Macaulay Culkin Attending Natalie Portman's Wedding
Although details of Natalie Portman's wedding still haven't been revealed, a tidbit of who came to the nuptials was uncovered. According to Us Weekly, her actor friend Macaulay Culkin was there witnessing her exchanging wedding vows with Benjamin Millepied.
The Jewish ceremony reportedly took place on Saturday, August 4 at a private home near Big Sur, where she likes to escape the busy life of Los Angeles. Around 100 guests consisting of close friends and family members were invited to the wedding.
Macaulay was rarely seen in public. Last February, he sparked health scare when he looked shockingly thin during an outing. His rep, however, insisted the actor was "in perfectly good health." The rep added, "To speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive."
The former boyfriend of Natalie's "Black Swan" co-star Mila Kunis was recently rumored by National Enquirer as a "stone-cold street junkie" who "could be dead in six months" unless he entered rehab. His publicist said the story was "without merit" and "impossibly and ridiculously fictitious."
More Macaulay Culkin News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date