Report: Macaulay Culkin Attending Natalie Portman's Wedding
Although details of Natalie Portman's wedding still haven't been revealed, a tidbit of who came to the nuptials was uncovered. According to Us Weekly, her actor friend Macaulay Culkin was there witnessing her exchanging wedding vows with Benjamin Millepied.
The Jewish ceremony reportedly took place on Saturday, August 4 at a private home near Big Sur, where she likes to escape the busy life of Los Angeles. Around 100 guests consisting of close friends and family members were invited to the wedding.
Macaulay was rarely seen in public. Last February, he sparked health scare when he looked shockingly thin during an outing. His rep, however, insisted the actor was "in perfectly good health." The rep added, "To speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive."
The former boyfriend of Natalie's "Black Swan" co-star Mila Kunis was recently rumored by National Enquirer as a "stone-cold street junkie" who "could be dead in six months" unless he entered rehab. His publicist said the story was "without merit" and "impossibly and ridiculously fictitious."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'