Report: Macaulay Culkin Attending Natalie Portman's Wedding
Although details of Natalie Portman's wedding still haven't been revealed, a tidbit of who came to the nuptials was uncovered. According to Us Weekly, her actor friend Macaulay Culkin was there witnessing her exchanging wedding vows with Benjamin Millepied.
The Jewish ceremony reportedly took place on Saturday, August 4 at a private home near Big Sur, where she likes to escape the busy life of Los Angeles. Around 100 guests consisting of close friends and family members were invited to the wedding.
Macaulay was rarely seen in public. Last February, he sparked health scare when he looked shockingly thin during an outing. His rep, however, insisted the actor was "in perfectly good health." The rep added, "To speculate otherwise is reckless, irresponsible and destructive."
The former boyfriend of Natalie's "Black Swan" co-star Mila Kunis was recently rumored by National Enquirer as a "stone-cold street junkie" who "could be dead in six months" unless he entered rehab. His publicist said the story was "without merit" and "impossibly and ridiculously fictitious."
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington