Laura McDonald Channels Her Inner Kristen Stewart to Explain Rupert Sanders Scandal
Since Kristen Stewart remained silent, except for a statement released by her PR, regarding her cheating on Robert Pattinson, fellow actress Laura McDonald decided to sort of help her out. In a mockery video message, Laura gave some "really good explanations" on why she had affair with Rupert Sanders.
Surrounded by boxes with such labels as "R-Pattz sunscreen," "R-Pattz clothes," and "R-Pattz hoodie," Laura channeled her inner K-Stew with her constant fidgeting and hair grabbing. She went through the list of the so-called explanations while sitting on a couch. As she did so, movers were seen taking the R-Pattz stuffs away.
Laura Stewart said Rupert wanted to get to know her in order to help her to be a better actress. "Martin Scorzy. He did the same thing with Goodfellas which is why the Goodfellas were so good," she said in her best impersonation of K-Stew. She also mentioned about an on-set incident involving "a poisonous snake" and Bear being held hostage.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars