Laura McDonald Channels Her Inner Kristen Stewart to Explain Rupert Sanders Scandal
Since Kristen Stewart remained silent, except for a statement released by her PR, regarding her cheating on Robert Pattinson, fellow actress Laura McDonald decided to sort of help her out. In a mockery video message, Laura gave some "really good explanations" on why she had affair with Rupert Sanders.
Surrounded by boxes with such labels as "R-Pattz sunscreen," "R-Pattz clothes," and "R-Pattz hoodie," Laura channeled her inner K-Stew with her constant fidgeting and hair grabbing. She went through the list of the so-called explanations while sitting on a couch. As she did so, movers were seen taking the R-Pattz stuffs away.
Laura Stewart said Rupert wanted to get to know her in order to help her to be a better actress. "Martin Scorzy. He did the same thing with Goodfellas which is why the Goodfellas were so good," she said in her best impersonation of K-Stew. She also mentioned about an on-set incident involving "a poisonous snake" and Bear being held hostage.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World