Laura McDonald Channels Her Inner Kristen Stewart to Explain Rupert Sanders Scandal
Since Kristen Stewart remained silent, except for a statement released by her PR, regarding her cheating on Robert Pattinson, fellow actress Laura McDonald decided to sort of help her out. In a mockery video message, Laura gave some "really good explanations" on why she had affair with Rupert Sanders.
Surrounded by boxes with such labels as "R-Pattz sunscreen," "R-Pattz clothes," and "R-Pattz hoodie," Laura channeled her inner K-Stew with her constant fidgeting and hair grabbing. She went through the list of the so-called explanations while sitting on a couch. As she did so, movers were seen taking the R-Pattz stuffs away.
Laura Stewart said Rupert wanted to get to know her in order to help her to be a better actress. "Martin Scorzy. He did the same thing with Goodfellas which is why the Goodfellas were so good," she said in her best impersonation of K-Stew. She also mentioned about an on-set incident involving "a poisonous snake" and Bear being held hostage.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes