Laura McDonald Channels Her Inner Kristen Stewart to Explain Rupert Sanders Scandal
Since Kristen Stewart remained silent, except for a statement released by her PR, regarding her cheating on Robert Pattinson, fellow actress Laura McDonald decided to sort of help her out. In a mockery video message, Laura gave some "really good explanations" on why she had affair with Rupert Sanders.
Surrounded by boxes with such labels as "R-Pattz sunscreen," "R-Pattz clothes," and "R-Pattz hoodie," Laura channeled her inner K-Stew with her constant fidgeting and hair grabbing. She went through the list of the so-called explanations while sitting on a couch. As she did so, movers were seen taking the R-Pattz stuffs away.
Laura Stewart said Rupert wanted to get to know her in order to help her to be a better actress. "Martin Scorzy. He did the same thing with Goodfellas which is why the Goodfellas were so good," she said in her best impersonation of K-Stew. She also mentioned about an on-set incident involving "a poisonous snake" and Bear being held hostage.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'