Laura McDonald Channels Her Inner Kristen Stewart to Explain Rupert Sanders Scandal
Since Kristen Stewart remained silent, except for a statement released by her PR, regarding her cheating on Robert Pattinson, fellow actress Laura McDonald decided to sort of help her out. In a mockery video message, Laura gave some "really good explanations" on why she had affair with Rupert Sanders.
Surrounded by boxes with such labels as "R-Pattz sunscreen," "R-Pattz clothes," and "R-Pattz hoodie," Laura channeled her inner K-Stew with her constant fidgeting and hair grabbing. She went through the list of the so-called explanations while sitting on a couch. As she did so, movers were seen taking the R-Pattz stuffs away.
Laura Stewart said Rupert wanted to get to know her in order to help her to be a better actress. "Martin Scorzy. He did the same thing with Goodfellas which is why the Goodfellas were so good," she said in her best impersonation of K-Stew. She also mentioned about an on-set incident involving "a poisonous snake" and Bear being held hostage.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen