'The Dark Knight Rises' Baddie Joins 'Grimm' as Another Monster
"Grimm" has snagged "The Dark Knight Rises" star Josh Stewart (II) as one of the guest stars for its upcoming second season. The actor, who plays Bane's henchman in the latest Batman movie, will appear in an episode of the NBC procedural drama series as Bill, TVLine reports.
While appearing to be a normal middle-class man, Bill is actually Drang-Zorn which is described as a Badger-esque creature. Other Wesen that Nick will encounter in the sophomore season include Mauvais Dentes and Coyotl.
The new chapter of "Grimm" will kick off Monday, August 13 at 8 P.M. on NBC. The show has previously cast Alice Evans as a powerful Royal, who comes to Portland to see Captain Renard in the upcoming sixth episode of the season.
Josh Stewart is perhaps best known for his portrayal of Holt McLaren on FX's series "Dirt". The 35-year-old also appeared as Brendan Finney on "Third Watch" and recurs as JJ's husband William LaMontagne Jr. on "Criminal Minds".
More Grimm News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance