'The Dark Knight Rises' Baddie Joins 'Grimm' as Another Monster
"Grimm" has snagged "The Dark Knight Rises" star Josh Stewart (II) as one of the guest stars for its upcoming second season. The actor, who plays Bane's henchman in the latest Batman movie, will appear in an episode of the NBC procedural drama series as Bill, TVLine reports.
While appearing to be a normal middle-class man, Bill is actually Drang-Zorn which is described as a Badger-esque creature. Other Wesen that Nick will encounter in the sophomore season include Mauvais Dentes and Coyotl.
The new chapter of "Grimm" will kick off Monday, August 13 at 8 P.M. on NBC. The show has previously cast Alice Evans as a powerful Royal, who comes to Portland to see Captain Renard in the upcoming sixth episode of the season.
Josh Stewart is perhaps best known for his portrayal of Holt McLaren on FX's series "Dirt". The 35-year-old also appeared as Brendan Finney on "Third Watch" and recurs as JJ's husband William LaMontagne Jr. on "Criminal Minds".
More Grimm News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'