'The Dark Knight Rises' Baddie Joins 'Grimm' as Another Monster
"Grimm" has snagged "The Dark Knight Rises" star Josh Stewart (II) as one of the guest stars for its upcoming second season. The actor, who plays Bane's henchman in the latest Batman movie, will appear in an episode of the NBC procedural drama series as Bill, TVLine reports.
While appearing to be a normal middle-class man, Bill is actually Drang-Zorn which is described as a Badger-esque creature. Other Wesen that Nick will encounter in the sophomore season include Mauvais Dentes and Coyotl.
The new chapter of "Grimm" will kick off Monday, August 13 at 8 P.M. on NBC. The show has previously cast Alice Evans as a powerful Royal, who comes to Portland to see Captain Renard in the upcoming sixth episode of the season.
Josh Stewart is perhaps best known for his portrayal of Holt McLaren on FX's series "Dirt". The 35-year-old also appeared as Brendan Finney on "Third Watch" and recurs as JJ's husband William LaMontagne Jr. on "Criminal Minds".
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation