'The Dark Knight Rises' Baddie Joins 'Grimm' as Another Monster
"Grimm" has snagged "The Dark Knight Rises" star Josh Stewart (II) as one of the guest stars for its upcoming second season. The actor, who plays Bane's henchman in the latest Batman movie, will appear in an episode of the NBC procedural drama series as Bill, TVLine reports.
While appearing to be a normal middle-class man, Bill is actually Drang-Zorn which is described as a Badger-esque creature. Other Wesen that Nick will encounter in the sophomore season include Mauvais Dentes and Coyotl.
The new chapter of "Grimm" will kick off Monday, August 13 at 8 P.M. on NBC. The show has previously cast Alice Evans as a powerful Royal, who comes to Portland to see Captain Renard in the upcoming sixth episode of the season.
Josh Stewart is perhaps best known for his portrayal of Holt McLaren on FX's series "Dirt". The 35-year-old also appeared as Brendan Finney on "Third Watch" and recurs as JJ's husband William LaMontagne Jr. on "Criminal Minds".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences