'The Dark Knight Rises' Baddie Joins 'Grimm' as Another Monster
"Grimm" has snagged "The Dark Knight Rises" star Josh Stewart (II) as one of the guest stars for its upcoming second season. The actor, who plays Bane's henchman in the latest Batman movie, will appear in an episode of the NBC procedural drama series as Bill, TVLine reports.
While appearing to be a normal middle-class man, Bill is actually Drang-Zorn which is described as a Badger-esque creature. Other Wesen that Nick will encounter in the sophomore season include Mauvais Dentes and Coyotl.
The new chapter of "Grimm" will kick off Monday, August 13 at 8 P.M. on NBC. The show has previously cast Alice Evans as a powerful Royal, who comes to Portland to see Captain Renard in the upcoming sixth episode of the season.
Josh Stewart is perhaps best known for his portrayal of Holt McLaren on FX's series "Dirt". The 35-year-old also appeared as Brendan Finney on "Third Watch" and recurs as JJ's husband William LaMontagne Jr. on "Criminal Minds".
More Grimm News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce