'True Blood' 5.10 Preview: Bill Drinks of Lilith Again
Bill is seemingly strongly convinced that Lilith has chosen him to rule the world and he will see her again in the next episode of "True Blood". "Drink of me, drink all of me," Lilith is heard telling him in a scene from a preview of the upcoming outing, while at another point he declares himself "the chosen one."
Meanwhile, Nora tries to convert Eric to Lilith's gospel but to no avail. He refuses to accept Lilith even if Bill warns him that his persistence will lead him to true death. On the other hand, Russell seeks a higher calling and at the same time he seems to be angered by someone who defies him.
With vampire-on-human attacks increasing, the Authority attempts to woo public favor. Bill launches a public-relations campaign about the rise in vampire violence that's favorable to the Authority, but Jessica thinks her maker is going crazy.
Sookie is tired of running and ready to face off whatever threatening her, while Jason finds a mysterious scroll that could help explain his family's history. Elijah, the new vampire sheriff of Area 5, pushes Pam and Tara to obey a new mandate, as Sam and Luna search for Emma.
Titled "Gone, Gone, Gone", one of the last three episodes in "True Blood" season 5 will air Sunday, August 12 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
More True Blood News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'