'True Blood' 5.10 Preview: Bill Drinks of Lilith Again
Bill is seemingly strongly convinced that Lilith has chosen him to rule the world and he will see her again in the next episode of "True Blood". "Drink of me, drink all of me," Lilith is heard telling him in a scene from a preview of the upcoming outing, while at another point he declares himself "the chosen one."
Meanwhile, Nora tries to convert Eric to Lilith's gospel but to no avail. He refuses to accept Lilith even if Bill warns him that his persistence will lead him to true death. On the other hand, Russell seeks a higher calling and at the same time he seems to be angered by someone who defies him.
With vampire-on-human attacks increasing, the Authority attempts to woo public favor. Bill launches a public-relations campaign about the rise in vampire violence that's favorable to the Authority, but Jessica thinks her maker is going crazy.
Sookie is tired of running and ready to face off whatever threatening her, while Jason finds a mysterious scroll that could help explain his family's history. Elijah, the new vampire sheriff of Area 5, pushes Pam and Tara to obey a new mandate, as Sam and Luna search for Emma.
Titled "Gone, Gone, Gone", one of the last three episodes in "True Blood" season 5 will air Sunday, August 12 at 9 P.M. ET on HBO.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'