Stephanie Pratt's Boyfriend Arrested for Driving His Car Over a Cop's Foot
Stephanie Pratt's outing with her boyfriend Julien Chabbott on Saturday, August 4 didn't end up well. The 28-year-old was cuffed and roughly pushed to the ground by an enraged cop for allegedly driving his red Ferrari over the cop's foot.
The incident happened in front of the Mercer Hotel in SoHo. Julien got into his parked car and started the engine when a police officer was in the middle of writing him a parking ticket. The cop stepped slightly in front of the vehicle to block it from driving away.
Ignoring the signal order to stay put, Julien pulled forward a bit. "You ran down my f***ing foot!" the cop yelled after slamming the car window. He was grabbed and pulled out by the cop before being thrown to the ground and arrested.
Stephanie was seen watching the incident while standing on the pavement. The former star of "The Hills" approached the cops when Julien was taken into a police car. She wore a sleeveless gray top, black shorts and flip-flops, and put her hair in a messy bun on that day.
According to New York Post, Julien was slapped with multiple charges including assault, vehicular assault and obstructing governmental administration.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music