Stephanie Pratt's Boyfriend Arrested for Driving His Car Over a Cop's Foot
Stephanie Pratt's outing with her boyfriend Julien Chabbott on Saturday, August 4 didn't end up well. The 28-year-old was cuffed and roughly pushed to the ground by an enraged cop for allegedly driving his red Ferrari over the cop's foot.
The incident happened in front of the Mercer Hotel in SoHo. Julien got into his parked car and started the engine when a police officer was in the middle of writing him a parking ticket. The cop stepped slightly in front of the vehicle to block it from driving away.
Ignoring the signal order to stay put, Julien pulled forward a bit. "You ran down my f***ing foot!" the cop yelled after slamming the car window. He was grabbed and pulled out by the cop before being thrown to the ground and arrested.
Stephanie was seen watching the incident while standing on the pavement. The former star of "The Hills" approached the cops when Julien was taken into a police car. She wore a sleeveless gray top, black shorts and flip-flops, and put her hair in a messy bun on that day.
According to New York Post, Julien was slapped with multiple charges including assault, vehicular assault and obstructing governmental administration.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch