Stephanie Pratt's Boyfriend Arrested for Driving His Car Over a Cop's Foot
Stephanie Pratt's outing with her boyfriend Julien Chabbott on Saturday, August 4 didn't end up well. The 28-year-old was cuffed and roughly pushed to the ground by an enraged cop for allegedly driving his red Ferrari over the cop's foot.
The incident happened in front of the Mercer Hotel in SoHo. Julien got into his parked car and started the engine when a police officer was in the middle of writing him a parking ticket. The cop stepped slightly in front of the vehicle to block it from driving away.
Ignoring the signal order to stay put, Julien pulled forward a bit. "You ran down my f***ing foot!" the cop yelled after slamming the car window. He was grabbed and pulled out by the cop before being thrown to the ground and arrested.
Stephanie was seen watching the incident while standing on the pavement. The former star of "The Hills" approached the cops when Julien was taken into a police car. She wore a sleeveless gray top, black shorts and flip-flops, and put her hair in a messy bun on that day.
According to New York Post, Julien was slapped with multiple charges including assault, vehicular assault and obstructing governmental administration.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift