Stephanie Pratt's Boyfriend Arrested for Driving His Car Over a Cop's Foot
Stephanie Pratt's outing with her boyfriend Julien Chabbott on Saturday, August 4 didn't end up well. The 28-year-old was cuffed and roughly pushed to the ground by an enraged cop for allegedly driving his red Ferrari over the cop's foot.
The incident happened in front of the Mercer Hotel in SoHo. Julien got into his parked car and started the engine when a police officer was in the middle of writing him a parking ticket. The cop stepped slightly in front of the vehicle to block it from driving away.
Ignoring the signal order to stay put, Julien pulled forward a bit. "You ran down my f***ing foot!" the cop yelled after slamming the car window. He was grabbed and pulled out by the cop before being thrown to the ground and arrested.
Stephanie was seen watching the incident while standing on the pavement. The former star of "The Hills" approached the cops when Julien was taken into a police car. She wore a sleeveless gray top, black shorts and flip-flops, and put her hair in a messy bun on that day.
According to New York Post, Julien was slapped with multiple charges including assault, vehicular assault and obstructing governmental administration.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'