Amanda Bynes Accused of Another Hit and Run
Amanda Bynes was accused of hitting a car and driving away without exchanging information, just two months after getting charged for DUI. The accident reportedly happened on Ventura Blvd. in the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles.
Bynes driving a black BMW allegedly rear-ended a Toyota Corolla driven by a woman named Kisa. The former Nickelodeon star reportedly "looked like a hot mess," but the other driver knew who she was once they began talking.
TMZ reported that Kisa showed an insurance card to exchange information with Bynes, but the star thought it was not necessary. She insisted both cars were not badly damaged although the Corolla bumper was broken and the BMW had "significant" damage to it.
The "Easy A" star reportedly "seemed nervous" during the chat and tried to push Kisa's bumper back into place but it didn't work. When the other driver continued to ask for information exchange, she got back in her BMW and fled from the scene.
Kisa then called police who took it as a hit-and-run report. "Didn't she just get a DUI?" the cop allegedly said, when she informed the officer who the other driver was.
Bynes pleaded not guilty to the DUI charge stemming from her April 6 arrest in West Hollywood. She was pulled over by police after sideswiping a patrol car in her black BMW. A month prior, she was given a ticket for talking on her cell phone while driving.
Her driving mishaps continued a week after the DUI arrest. She was caught on camera texting behind the wheel while trying to park her car outside a Los Angeles hotspot. She was later rumored getting involved in a hit-and-run accident, an accusation she strongly denied.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences