The Situation and Former Management Dismiss Lawsuits
The Situation and his former management Gotham NYC Entertainment have reportedly reached a deal outside the court. Both parties have dismissed their lawsuits and even agreed to pay their own legal expenses.
The reality show star was sued by Gotham for $1 million last year. The company claimed they took Situation aka Mike Sorrentino as client when he "was relative obscurity". Sorrentino breached their contract when he suddenly dropped the company once he became an "international celebrity".
Sorrentino filed a countersuit later, saying the company did not give adequate support and services. The "Jersey Shore" star said Gotham never returned his phone calls in a timely manner.
But new court documents obtained by TMZ said they have reached the middle and decided to drop the lawsuits.
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab