The Situation and Former Management Dismiss Lawsuits
The Situation and his former management Gotham NYC Entertainment have reportedly reached a deal outside the court. Both parties have dismissed their lawsuits and even agreed to pay their own legal expenses.
The reality show star was sued by Gotham for $1 million last year. The company claimed they took Situation aka Mike Sorrentino as client when he "was relative obscurity". Sorrentino breached their contract when he suddenly dropped the company once he became an "international celebrity".
Sorrentino filed a countersuit later, saying the company did not give adequate support and services. The "Jersey Shore" star said Gotham never returned his phone calls in a timely manner.
But new court documents obtained by TMZ said they have reached the middle and decided to drop the lawsuits.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?