The Situation and Former Management Dismiss Lawsuits
The Situation and his former management Gotham NYC Entertainment have reportedly reached a deal outside the court. Both parties have dismissed their lawsuits and even agreed to pay their own legal expenses.
The reality show star was sued by Gotham for $1 million last year. The company claimed they took Situation aka Mike Sorrentino as client when he "was relative obscurity". Sorrentino breached their contract when he suddenly dropped the company once he became an "international celebrity".
Sorrentino filed a countersuit later, saying the company did not give adequate support and services. The "Jersey Shore" star said Gotham never returned his phone calls in a timely manner.
But new court documents obtained by TMZ said they have reached the middle and decided to drop the lawsuits.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen