The Situation and Former Management Dismiss Lawsuits
The Situation and his former management Gotham NYC Entertainment have reportedly reached a deal outside the court. Both parties have dismissed their lawsuits and even agreed to pay their own legal expenses.
The reality show star was sued by Gotham for $1 million last year. The company claimed they took Situation aka Mike Sorrentino as client when he "was relative obscurity". Sorrentino breached their contract when he suddenly dropped the company once he became an "international celebrity".
Sorrentino filed a countersuit later, saying the company did not give adequate support and services. The "Jersey Shore" star said Gotham never returned his phone calls in a timely manner.
But new court documents obtained by TMZ said they have reached the middle and decided to drop the lawsuits.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory