The Situation and Former Management Dismiss Lawsuits
The Situation and his former management Gotham NYC Entertainment have reportedly reached a deal outside the court. Both parties have dismissed their lawsuits and even agreed to pay their own legal expenses.
The reality show star was sued by Gotham for $1 million last year. The company claimed they took Situation aka Mike Sorrentino as client when he "was relative obscurity". Sorrentino breached their contract when he suddenly dropped the company once he became an "international celebrity".
Sorrentino filed a countersuit later, saying the company did not give adequate support and services. The "Jersey Shore" star said Gotham never returned his phone calls in a timely manner.
But new court documents obtained by TMZ said they have reached the middle and decided to drop the lawsuits.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7