Video Premiere: Bow Wow's 'We in Da Club'
Bow Wow's has debuted a new music video in support of his single "We in Da Club". Filmed in Miami, Florida in early July, the visuals feature him hitting the street with his red Lamborghini and hanging out with some locals, before partying with girls at a club.
"This ain't gonna be your average club video," said the 25-year-old actor/rapper, who co-directed the video alongside Rico Da Crook. "It starts off as a real-life situation, so ya'll just gotta wait and see how this s*** turn out."
Talking about the concept of the clip, he gushed, "The video was crazy. I wanted to do something vintage, something the real core-like fans who've been with me since day one would love."
He added, "I brought that essence of me shooting videos on location back. I'm off the green screen running through the neighborhoods with all the kids in the neighborhood... And of course we had to run through one of the clubs in Miami. Its like 'Fresh Azimiz' on steroids. To the max!"
The track itself is produced by DJ Mustard and is expected to be featured in the deluxe edition of Bow Wow's upcoming seventh studio album "Underrated". The record is slated to be released later this year, but the date has not been determined yet.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off