Video Premiere: Bow Wow's 'We in Da Club'
Bow Wow's has debuted a new music video in support of his single "We in Da Club". Filmed in Miami, Florida in early July, the visuals feature him hitting the street with his red Lamborghini and hanging out with some locals, before partying with girls at a club.
"This ain't gonna be your average club video," said the 25-year-old actor/rapper, who co-directed the video alongside Rico Da Crook. "It starts off as a real-life situation, so ya'll just gotta wait and see how this s*** turn out."
Talking about the concept of the clip, he gushed, "The video was crazy. I wanted to do something vintage, something the real core-like fans who've been with me since day one would love."
He added, "I brought that essence of me shooting videos on location back. I'm off the green screen running through the neighborhoods with all the kids in the neighborhood... And of course we had to run through one of the clubs in Miami. Its like 'Fresh Azimiz' on steroids. To the max!"
The track itself is produced by DJ Mustard and is expected to be featured in the deluxe edition of Bow Wow's upcoming seventh studio album "Underrated". The record is slated to be released later this year, but the date has not been determined yet.
Bow Wow's "We in Da Club" Music Video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival