Rosie O'Donnell Postpones Wedding for Fiancee to Recover From Cancer
Rosie O'Donnell shared a sad news about her fiancee, Michelle Rounds, who suffered from a rare and potentially fatal disease. The talk show host posted on her blog that their wedding has been postponed to give time to Rounds aka Mish to recover from a surgery to remove desmoid tumors.
Writing it as a poem, O'Donnell said Mish woke up on Mother's Day feeling "morning pain that won't let up." After some time figuring what happened to Mish, the doctors finally diagnosed her with desmoid tumors. "Only 900 cases a year in the U.S., an orphan disease - beyond rare. Only 3 people per million get this. Michelle is one of them," O'Donnell wrote.
Mish had her surgery in June and is "getting stronger every day". Their wedding has been postponed until next summer. O'Donnell is asking for donations for the Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation in lieu of wedding gifts.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women