Rosie O'Donnell Postpones Wedding for Fiancee to Recover From Cancer
Rosie O'Donnell shared a sad news about her fiancee, Michelle Rounds, who suffered from a rare and potentially fatal disease. The talk show host posted on her blog that their wedding has been postponed to give time to Rounds aka Mish to recover from a surgery to remove desmoid tumors.
Writing it as a poem, O'Donnell said Mish woke up on Mother's Day feeling "morning pain that won't let up." After some time figuring what happened to Mish, the doctors finally diagnosed her with desmoid tumors. "Only 900 cases a year in the U.S., an orphan disease - beyond rare. Only 3 people per million get this. Michelle is one of them," O'Donnell wrote.
Mish had her surgery in June and is "getting stronger every day". Their wedding has been postponed until next summer. O'Donnell is asking for donations for the Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation in lieu of wedding gifts.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift