Rosie O'Donnell Postpones Wedding for Fiancee to Recover From Cancer
Rosie O'Donnell shared a sad news about her fiancee, Michelle Rounds, who suffered from a rare and potentially fatal disease. The talk show host posted on her blog that their wedding has been postponed to give time to Rounds aka Mish to recover from a surgery to remove desmoid tumors.
Writing it as a poem, O'Donnell said Mish woke up on Mother's Day feeling "morning pain that won't let up." After some time figuring what happened to Mish, the doctors finally diagnosed her with desmoid tumors. "Only 900 cases a year in the U.S., an orphan disease - beyond rare. Only 3 people per million get this. Michelle is one of them," O'Donnell wrote.
Mish had her surgery in June and is "getting stronger every day". Their wedding has been postponed until next summer. O'Donnell is asking for donations for the Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation in lieu of wedding gifts.
More Rosie O'Donnell News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics