Rosie O'Donnell Postpones Wedding for Fiancee to Recover From Cancer
Rosie O'Donnell shared a sad news about her fiancee, Michelle Rounds, who suffered from a rare and potentially fatal disease. The talk show host posted on her blog that their wedding has been postponed to give time to Rounds aka Mish to recover from a surgery to remove desmoid tumors.
Writing it as a poem, O'Donnell said Mish woke up on Mother's Day feeling "morning pain that won't let up." After some time figuring what happened to Mish, the doctors finally diagnosed her with desmoid tumors. "Only 900 cases a year in the U.S., an orphan disease - beyond rare. Only 3 people per million get this. Michelle is one of them," O'Donnell wrote.
Mish had her surgery in June and is "getting stronger every day". Their wedding has been postponed until next summer. O'Donnell is asking for donations for the Desmoid Tumor Research Foundation in lieu of wedding gifts.
More Rosie O'Donnell News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked