'True Blood' Alumna to Romance Ashton Kutcher on 'Two and a Half Men'
"Two and a Half Men" has found a new girl for Walden Schmidt. The show has tapped Brit Morgan to guest star as Jill, a woman whom Ashton Kutcher's alter ego meets at a bar and takes back to his beach house, The Hollywood Reporter says. She will appear in the premiere episode of season 10.
The long-running comedy series is moved to a new slot on Thursdays at 8:30 P.M. for its upcoming season, following "The Big Bang Theory". It will return with all-new episodes starting September 27 on CBS.
Morgan landed her first major recurring role when she's cast as Lacey Thornfield on "The Middleman". She later recurred in two seasons of "True Blood" as Debbie Pelt, the werewolf girlfriend of Alcide. Her character was killed off in the season 4 finale after she tried to shoot Sookie.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner