'True Blood' Alumna to Romance Ashton Kutcher on 'Two and a Half Men'
"Two and a Half Men" has found a new girl for Walden Schmidt. The show has tapped Brit Morgan to guest star as Jill, a woman whom Ashton Kutcher's alter ego meets at a bar and takes back to his beach house, The Hollywood Reporter says. She will appear in the premiere episode of season 10.
The long-running comedy series is moved to a new slot on Thursdays at 8:30 P.M. for its upcoming season, following "The Big Bang Theory". It will return with all-new episodes starting September 27 on CBS.
Morgan landed her first major recurring role when she's cast as Lacey Thornfield on "The Middleman". She later recurred in two seasons of "True Blood" as Debbie Pelt, the werewolf girlfriend of Alcide. Her character was killed off in the season 4 finale after she tried to shoot Sookie.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'