'True Blood' Alumna to Romance Ashton Kutcher on 'Two and a Half Men'
"Two and a Half Men" has found a new girl for Walden Schmidt. The show has tapped Brit Morgan to guest star as Jill, a woman whom Ashton Kutcher's alter ego meets at a bar and takes back to his beach house, The Hollywood Reporter says. She will appear in the premiere episode of season 10.
The long-running comedy series is moved to a new slot on Thursdays at 8:30 P.M. for its upcoming season, following "The Big Bang Theory". It will return with all-new episodes starting September 27 on CBS.
Morgan landed her first major recurring role when she's cast as Lacey Thornfield on "The Middleman". She later recurred in two seasons of "True Blood" as Debbie Pelt, the werewolf girlfriend of Alcide. Her character was killed off in the season 4 finale after she tried to shoot Sookie.
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only