'True Blood' Alumna to Romance Ashton Kutcher on 'Two and a Half Men'
"Two and a Half Men" has found a new girl for Walden Schmidt. The show has tapped Brit Morgan to guest star as Jill, a woman whom Ashton Kutcher's alter ego meets at a bar and takes back to his beach house, The Hollywood Reporter says. She will appear in the premiere episode of season 10.
The long-running comedy series is moved to a new slot on Thursdays at 8:30 P.M. for its upcoming season, following "The Big Bang Theory". It will return with all-new episodes starting September 27 on CBS.
Morgan landed her first major recurring role when she's cast as Lacey Thornfield on "The Middleman". She later recurred in two seasons of "True Blood" as Debbie Pelt, the werewolf girlfriend of Alcide. Her character was killed off in the season 4 finale after she tried to shoot Sookie.
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?