'True Blood' Alumna to Romance Ashton Kutcher on 'Two and a Half Men'
"Two and a Half Men" has found a new girl for Walden Schmidt. The show has tapped Brit Morgan to guest star as Jill, a woman whom Ashton Kutcher's alter ego meets at a bar and takes back to his beach house, The Hollywood Reporter says. She will appear in the premiere episode of season 10.
The long-running comedy series is moved to a new slot on Thursdays at 8:30 P.M. for its upcoming season, following "The Big Bang Theory". It will return with all-new episodes starting September 27 on CBS.
Morgan landed her first major recurring role when she's cast as Lacey Thornfield on "The Middleman". She later recurred in two seasons of "True Blood" as Debbie Pelt, the werewolf girlfriend of Alcide. Her character was killed off in the season 4 finale after she tried to shoot Sookie.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media