Video: Kristen Stewart Ridiculed by Will Ferrell Over Her Scandal
Will Ferrell has sort of expressed his feeling about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's doomed relationship. During a recent appearance on "CONAN" to promote his new movie "The Campaign", the comedian cried over the breakup of the two young stars.
Conan O'Brien looked concerned when his guest Will seemed upset. When asked what the problem was, the former "Saturday Night Live" star said after an exaggerated sigh, "There's this actress, Kristen Stewart. She had a boyfriend, Robert Pattinson .. and and she cheated on him."
Channeling his inner Twihard, the funnyman then wailed while continuing his story, "They've broken up and not gonna be back together. What they had was so special Conan you don't even know what they had. They were in love and she just threw it all away."
Conan tried to comfort Will, "I'm sure it's gonna be fine," but the "Casa de Mi Padre" star was inconsolable. "It's not gonna be fine," he screamed. "What they had was so special you don't even know." When the host tried to argue by stating, "I've been in love," the actor insisted, "Not like them." He then yelled, "She's a Trampire," to which the host responded, "That's horrible."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce