Video: Kristen Stewart Ridiculed by Will Ferrell Over Her Scandal
Will Ferrell has sort of expressed his feeling about Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson's doomed relationship. During a recent appearance on "CONAN" to promote his new movie "The Campaign", the comedian cried over the breakup of the two young stars.
Conan O'Brien looked concerned when his guest Will seemed upset. When asked what the problem was, the former "Saturday Night Live" star said after an exaggerated sigh, "There's this actress, Kristen Stewart. She had a boyfriend, Robert Pattinson .. and and she cheated on him."
Channeling his inner Twihard, the funnyman then wailed while continuing his story, "They've broken up and not gonna be back together. What they had was so special Conan you don't even know what they had. They were in love and she just threw it all away."
Conan tried to comfort Will, "I'm sure it's gonna be fine," but the "Casa de Mi Padre" star was inconsolable. "It's not gonna be fine," he screamed. "What they had was so special you don't even know." When the host tried to argue by stating, "I've been in love," the actor insisted, "Not like them." He then yelled, "She's a Trampire," to which the host responded, "That's horrible."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen