Video Premiere: Phillip Phillips' 'Home'
Phillip Phillips gets his first-ever music video since his win on "American Idol" earlier this summer. Filmed to support his coronation single "Home", it follows the singer from Georgia as he hits the road and performs in live concerts. It also includes some candid moments in homey settings.
"Home" is expected to appear in Phillips' upcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. The single set an "Idol" record for selling 278,000 downloads in its first week of release. The previous record holder was David Cook who sold 236,000 copies of "The Time of My Life" in 2008.
Two months after debuting the song on the "Idol" stage, he was given a Gold certification for pulling in over 500,000 with the single. He was presented the plaque during a recent concert at the Nokia Theater, the same venue where he performed the song for the first time on the "Idol" finale last May.
Phillip Phillips' "Home" Music Video
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?