Video Premiere: Phillip Phillips' 'Home'
Phillip Phillips gets his first-ever music video since his win on "American Idol" earlier this summer. Filmed to support his coronation single "Home", it follows the singer from Georgia as he hits the road and performs in live concerts. It also includes some candid moments in homey settings.
"Home" is expected to appear in Phillips' upcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. The single set an "Idol" record for selling 278,000 downloads in its first week of release. The previous record holder was David Cook who sold 236,000 copies of "The Time of My Life" in 2008.
Two months after debuting the song on the "Idol" stage, he was given a Gold certification for pulling in over 500,000 with the single. He was presented the plaque during a recent concert at the Nokia Theater, the same venue where he performed the song for the first time on the "Idol" finale last May.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard