Video Premiere: Phillip Phillips' 'Home'
Phillip Phillips gets his first-ever music video since his win on "American Idol" earlier this summer. Filmed to support his coronation single "Home", it follows the singer from Georgia as he hits the road and performs in live concerts. It also includes some candid moments in homey settings.
"Home" is expected to appear in Phillips' upcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. The single set an "Idol" record for selling 278,000 downloads in its first week of release. The previous record holder was David Cook who sold 236,000 copies of "The Time of My Life" in 2008.
Two months after debuting the song on the "Idol" stage, he was given a Gold certification for pulling in over 500,000 with the single. He was presented the plaque during a recent concert at the Nokia Theater, the same venue where he performed the song for the first time on the "Idol" finale last May.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl