Video Premiere: Phillip Phillips' 'Home'
Phillip Phillips gets his first-ever music video since his win on "American Idol" earlier this summer. Filmed to support his coronation single "Home", it follows the singer from Georgia as he hits the road and performs in live concerts. It also includes some candid moments in homey settings.
"Home" is expected to appear in Phillips' upcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. The single set an "Idol" record for selling 278,000 downloads in its first week of release. The previous record holder was David Cook who sold 236,000 copies of "The Time of My Life" in 2008.
Two months after debuting the song on the "Idol" stage, he was given a Gold certification for pulling in over 500,000 with the single. He was presented the plaque during a recent concert at the Nokia Theater, the same venue where he performed the song for the first time on the "Idol" finale last May.
Phillip Phillips' "Home" Music Video
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character