Video Premiere: Phillip Phillips' 'Home'
Phillip Phillips gets his first-ever music video since his win on "American Idol" earlier this summer. Filmed to support his coronation single "Home", it follows the singer from Georgia as he hits the road and performs in live concerts. It also includes some candid moments in homey settings.
"Home" is expected to appear in Phillips' upcoming studio album which is yet to be titled. The single set an "Idol" record for selling 278,000 downloads in its first week of release. The previous record holder was David Cook who sold 236,000 copies of "The Time of My Life" in 2008.
Two months after debuting the song on the "Idol" stage, he was given a Gold certification for pulling in over 500,000 with the single. He was presented the plaque during a recent concert at the Nokia Theater, the same venue where he performed the song for the first time on the "Idol" finale last May.
Phillip Phillips' "Home" Music Video
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure