Robert Pattinson NOT Hiding in Reese Witherspoon's Ranch
Rumor that Robert Pattinson was holed up in Reese Witherspoon's compound in Ojai, California following Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal was debunked. A source close to the "Bel Ami" actor told ET that the story first run by Us Weekly was fabricated.
Witherspoon played Pattinson's on-screen love interest in movie "Water for Elephants" in 2011. The whereabouts of the "Cosmopolis" hunk were still unknown, and a representative for the "This Means War" actress had no comment on the rumor.
As for Stewart, she was rumored packing her bags from the house she shared with Pattinson in Loz Feliz at the request of the actor. The actress, who had fling with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, reportedly escaped to her parents' home in Woodland Hills, California.
Pattinson is expected to come out of his hiding for a promo tour before his next movie "Cosmopolis" hits U.S. theaters on August 17. He and Stewart are also scheduled to support "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" that is due nationwide on November 16.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group