Robert Pattinson NOT Hiding in Reese Witherspoon's Ranch
Rumor that Robert Pattinson was holed up in Reese Witherspoon's compound in Ojai, California following Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal was debunked. A source close to the "Bel Ami" actor told ET that the story first run by Us Weekly was fabricated.
Witherspoon played Pattinson's on-screen love interest in movie "Water for Elephants" in 2011. The whereabouts of the "Cosmopolis" hunk were still unknown, and a representative for the "This Means War" actress had no comment on the rumor.
As for Stewart, she was rumored packing her bags from the house she shared with Pattinson in Loz Feliz at the request of the actor. The actress, who had fling with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, reportedly escaped to her parents' home in Woodland Hills, California.
Pattinson is expected to come out of his hiding for a promo tour before his next movie "Cosmopolis" hits U.S. theaters on August 17. He and Stewart are also scheduled to support "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" that is due nationwide on November 16.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video