Robert Pattinson NOT Hiding in Reese Witherspoon's Ranch
Rumor that Robert Pattinson was holed up in Reese Witherspoon's compound in Ojai, California following Kristen Stewart's cheating scandal was debunked. A source close to the "Bel Ami" actor told ET that the story first run by Us Weekly was fabricated.
Witherspoon played Pattinson's on-screen love interest in movie "Water for Elephants" in 2011. The whereabouts of the "Cosmopolis" hunk were still unknown, and a representative for the "This Means War" actress had no comment on the rumor.
As for Stewart, she was rumored packing her bags from the house she shared with Pattinson in Loz Feliz at the request of the actor. The actress, who had fling with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders, reportedly escaped to her parents' home in Woodland Hills, California.
Pattinson is expected to come out of his hiding for a promo tour before his next movie "Cosmopolis" hits U.S. theaters on August 17. He and Stewart are also scheduled to support "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II" that is due nationwide on November 16.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked