John Mayer and Katy Perry Spotted on a Date Again
John Mayer's representative may have dismissed the dating report of him and Katy Perry but that doesn't stop the singers to hang out together again. Mayer and Perry were photographed together on Wednesday, August 1 night in Los Angeles on their way to have dinner at the Chateau Marmont.
The couple was seen together for a date for the first time on Friday, June 19 at Soho House in West Hollywood. Sources said they were "affectionate, holding hands and cuddling". Mayer's rep insisted "they are not dating" though.
This time, a witness told Us Weekly that the dinner at Chateau Marmont was definitely romantic. Mayer and Perry were said "holding hands across the table," sneaking kisses, and laughing. However, they are reportedly taking things easy with her divorce from Russell Brand still fresh in memory. "They're just hooking up right now," a source said. "It's not serious - yet!"
More John Mayer News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'