John Mayer and Katy Perry Spotted on a Date Again
John Mayer's representative may have dismissed the dating report of him and Katy Perry but that doesn't stop the singers to hang out together again. Mayer and Perry were photographed together on Wednesday, August 1 night in Los Angeles on their way to have dinner at the Chateau Marmont.
The couple was seen together for a date for the first time on Friday, June 19 at Soho House in West Hollywood. Sources said they were "affectionate, holding hands and cuddling". Mayer's rep insisted "they are not dating" though.
This time, a witness told Us Weekly that the dinner at Chateau Marmont was definitely romantic. Mayer and Perry were said "holding hands across the table," sneaking kisses, and laughing. However, they are reportedly taking things easy with her divorce from Russell Brand still fresh in memory. "They're just hooking up right now," a source said. "It's not serious - yet!"
More John Mayer News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum