John Mayer and Katy Perry Spotted on a Date Again
John Mayer's representative may have dismissed the dating report of him and Katy Perry but that doesn't stop the singers to hang out together again. Mayer and Perry were photographed together on Wednesday, August 1 night in Los Angeles on their way to have dinner at the Chateau Marmont.
The couple was seen together for a date for the first time on Friday, June 19 at Soho House in West Hollywood. Sources said they were "affectionate, holding hands and cuddling". Mayer's rep insisted "they are not dating" though.
This time, a witness told Us Weekly that the dinner at Chateau Marmont was definitely romantic. Mayer and Perry were said "holding hands across the table," sneaking kisses, and laughing. However, they are reportedly taking things easy with her divorce from Russell Brand still fresh in memory. "They're just hooking up right now," a source said. "It's not serious - yet!"
More John Mayer News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'