John Mayer and Katy Perry Spotted on a Date Again
John Mayer's representative may have dismissed the dating report of him and Katy Perry but that doesn't stop the singers to hang out together again. Mayer and Perry were photographed together on Wednesday, August 1 night in Los Angeles on their way to have dinner at the Chateau Marmont.
The couple was seen together for a date for the first time on Friday, June 19 at Soho House in West Hollywood. Sources said they were "affectionate, holding hands and cuddling". Mayer's rep insisted "they are not dating" though.
This time, a witness told Us Weekly that the dinner at Chateau Marmont was definitely romantic. Mayer and Perry were said "holding hands across the table," sneaking kisses, and laughing. However, they are reportedly taking things easy with her divorce from Russell Brand still fresh in memory. "They're just hooking up right now," a source said. "It's not serious - yet!"
More John Mayer News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship