John Mayer and Katy Perry Spotted on a Date Again
John Mayer's representative may have dismissed the dating report of him and Katy Perry but that doesn't stop the singers to hang out together again. Mayer and Perry were photographed together on Wednesday, August 1 night in Los Angeles on their way to have dinner at the Chateau Marmont.
The couple was seen together for a date for the first time on Friday, June 19 at Soho House in West Hollywood. Sources said they were "affectionate, holding hands and cuddling". Mayer's rep insisted "they are not dating" though.
This time, a witness told Us Weekly that the dinner at Chateau Marmont was definitely romantic. Mayer and Perry were said "holding hands across the table," sneaking kisses, and laughing. However, they are reportedly taking things easy with her divorce from Russell Brand still fresh in memory. "They're just hooking up right now," a source said. "It's not serious - yet!"
More John Mayer News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes