'Doctor Who' New Season 7 Promo Teases Dinosaurs on Spaceship
A bunch of new footage from the upcoming season 7 of "Doctor Who" has been previewed in a trailer. The Doctor looks very excited when seeing dinosaurs on a spaceship in one scene, and is having an argument with Amy Ponds in a western scene. Toward the end of it, he is seen carrying Amy who seems unconscious, while Rory Williams asks who killed the Daleks.
The new season of the British sci-fi series will premiere on BBC America this fall. Karen Gillan's Amy as well as Arthur Darvill's Rory will make a "heartbreaking departure after one final series of roller-coaster voyages" in the fifth episode of the season.
To fill in Darvill's shoes, Jenna-Louise Coleman has been cast as the Doctor's new companion. "Who she's playing, how the Doctor meets her, and even where he finds her, are all part of one of the biggest mysteries the Time Lord ever encounters. Even by the Doctor's standards, this isn't your usual boy-meets-girl," executive producer Stephen Moffat once teased.
Gushing about the new character, he also said, "It's not often the Doctor meets someone who can talk even faster than he does, but it's about to happen. Jenna is going to lead him on his merriest dance yet. And that's all you're getting for now."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group