'Doctor Who' New Season 7 Promo Teases Dinosaurs on Spaceship
A bunch of new footage from the upcoming season 7 of "Doctor Who" has been previewed in a trailer. The Doctor looks very excited when seeing dinosaurs on a spaceship in one scene, and is having an argument with Amy Ponds in a western scene. Toward the end of it, he is seen carrying Amy who seems unconscious, while Rory Williams asks who killed the Daleks.
The new season of the British sci-fi series will premiere on BBC America this fall. Karen Gillan's Amy as well as Arthur Darvill's Rory will make a "heartbreaking departure after one final series of roller-coaster voyages" in the fifth episode of the season.
To fill in Darvill's shoes, Jenna-Louise Coleman has been cast as the Doctor's new companion. "Who she's playing, how the Doctor meets her, and even where he finds her, are all part of one of the biggest mysteries the Time Lord ever encounters. Even by the Doctor's standards, this isn't your usual boy-meets-girl," executive producer Stephen Moffat once teased.
Gushing about the new character, he also said, "It's not often the Doctor meets someone who can talk even faster than he does, but it's about to happen. Jenna is going to lead him on his merriest dance yet. And that's all you're getting for now."
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'