'Doctor Who' New Season 7 Promo Teases Dinosaurs on Spaceship
A bunch of new footage from the upcoming season 7 of "Doctor Who" has been previewed in a trailer. The Doctor looks very excited when seeing dinosaurs on a spaceship in one scene, and is having an argument with Amy Ponds in a western scene. Toward the end of it, he is seen carrying Amy who seems unconscious, while Rory Williams asks who killed the Daleks.
The new season of the British sci-fi series will premiere on BBC America this fall. Karen Gillan's Amy as well as Arthur Darvill's Rory will make a "heartbreaking departure after one final series of roller-coaster voyages" in the fifth episode of the season.
To fill in Darvill's shoes, Jenna-Louise Coleman has been cast as the Doctor's new companion. "Who she's playing, how the Doctor meets her, and even where he finds her, are all part of one of the biggest mysteries the Time Lord ever encounters. Even by the Doctor's standards, this isn't your usual boy-meets-girl," executive producer Stephen Moffat once teased.
Gushing about the new character, he also said, "It's not often the Doctor meets someone who can talk even faster than he does, but it's about to happen. Jenna is going to lead him on his merriest dance yet. And that's all you're getting for now."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune