The Kennedys Feel 'Lucky' to Have Taylor Swift in Their Family
Taylor Swift sealed an approval from the family of her new boyfriend Conor Kennedy. Both his aunt Rory and his grandmother Ethel sang praises for the 22-year-old singer at the Television Critics Association summer tour on Wednesday, August 1.
"She's awesome," Rory gushed at the HBO panel for her movie "Ethel". "She's a great friend of all of ours." Ethel added, "We should be so lucky." The older Kennedy, however, denied rumor that she played matchmaker for her 18-year-old grandson and the blonde country music crooner.
Taylor was recently spotted spending the weekend with Conor at the Kennedy family compound in Massachusetts. They enjoyed pizza, strolled barefooted, jumped on a trampoline and sailed with some friends. They were seen holding hands and staying close to each other.
It's the second time she was caught on camera visiting the iconic American family. The first one was during the fourth of July holiday.
More Taylor Swift News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger