The Kennedys Feel 'Lucky' to Have Taylor Swift in Their Family
Taylor Swift sealed an approval from the family of her new boyfriend Conor Kennedy. Both his aunt Rory and his grandmother Ethel sang praises for the 22-year-old singer at the Television Critics Association summer tour on Wednesday, August 1.
"She's awesome," Rory gushed at the HBO panel for her movie "Ethel". "She's a great friend of all of ours." Ethel added, "We should be so lucky." The older Kennedy, however, denied rumor that she played matchmaker for her 18-year-old grandson and the blonde country music crooner.
Taylor was recently spotted spending the weekend with Conor at the Kennedy family compound in Massachusetts. They enjoyed pizza, strolled barefooted, jumped on a trampoline and sailed with some friends. They were seen holding hands and staying close to each other.
It's the second time she was caught on camera visiting the iconic American family. The first one was during the fourth of July holiday.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera