The Kennedys Feel 'Lucky' to Have Taylor Swift in Their Family
Taylor Swift sealed an approval from the family of her new boyfriend Conor Kennedy. Both his aunt Rory and his grandmother Ethel sang praises for the 22-year-old singer at the Television Critics Association summer tour on Wednesday, August 1.
"She's awesome," Rory gushed at the HBO panel for her movie "Ethel". "She's a great friend of all of ours." Ethel added, "We should be so lucky." The older Kennedy, however, denied rumor that she played matchmaker for her 18-year-old grandson and the blonde country music crooner.
Taylor was recently spotted spending the weekend with Conor at the Kennedy family compound in Massachusetts. They enjoyed pizza, strolled barefooted, jumped on a trampoline and sailed with some friends. They were seen holding hands and staying close to each other.
It's the second time she was caught on camera visiting the iconic American family. The first one was during the fourth of July holiday.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance