The Kennedys Feel 'Lucky' to Have Taylor Swift in Their Family
Taylor Swift sealed an approval from the family of her new boyfriend Conor Kennedy. Both his aunt Rory and his grandmother Ethel sang praises for the 22-year-old singer at the Television Critics Association summer tour on Wednesday, August 1.
"She's awesome," Rory gushed at the HBO panel for her movie "Ethel". "She's a great friend of all of ours." Ethel added, "We should be so lucky." The older Kennedy, however, denied rumor that she played matchmaker for her 18-year-old grandson and the blonde country music crooner.
Taylor was recently spotted spending the weekend with Conor at the Kennedy family compound in Massachusetts. They enjoyed pizza, strolled barefooted, jumped on a trampoline and sailed with some friends. They were seen holding hands and staying close to each other.
It's the second time she was caught on camera visiting the iconic American family. The first one was during the fourth of July holiday.
More Taylor Swift News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses