The Kennedys Feel 'Lucky' to Have Taylor Swift in Their Family
Taylor Swift sealed an approval from the family of her new boyfriend Conor Kennedy. Both his aunt Rory and his grandmother Ethel sang praises for the 22-year-old singer at the Television Critics Association summer tour on Wednesday, August 1.
"She's awesome," Rory gushed at the HBO panel for her movie "Ethel". "She's a great friend of all of ours." Ethel added, "We should be so lucky." The older Kennedy, however, denied rumor that she played matchmaker for her 18-year-old grandson and the blonde country music crooner.
Taylor was recently spotted spending the weekend with Conor at the Kennedy family compound in Massachusetts. They enjoyed pizza, strolled barefooted, jumped on a trampoline and sailed with some friends. They were seen holding hands and staying close to each other.
It's the second time she was caught on camera visiting the iconic American family. The first one was during the fourth of July holiday.
More Taylor Swift News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli