'Mad Men' Locks Up January Jones, Elisabeth Moss and Vincent Kartheiser for Two More Years
January Jones, Elisabeth Moss and Vincent Kartheiser are likely to return to season 6 and possible season 7 of "Mad Men". The three main cast members are reportedly finalizing new deals that will keep them on the show for at least two more years.
According to Deadline, under the new contracts which are yet to be signed, Jones, Moss and Kartheiser will receive salary bumps into six figures per episode. While the threesome are finalizing their agreements, their co-star Christina Hendricks is allegedly still negotiating her own deal.
The report affirms Moss' statement that she will return to "Mad Men" season 6, though her character Peggy Olsen left Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce in season 5. "I think that she's forever linked to Don in some way. Obviously, it's Don's show, but they're going to have some interaction," the former "The West Wing" actress said of how Peggy would be written in the storyline.
Lead actor Jon Hamm has previously signed his three-year contract, which would make sure he stays on the show until season 7 if there is any.
The upcoming sixth season of the Emmy-winning series, meanwhile, is scheduled to begin production in October.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism