'Mad Men' Locks Up January Jones, Elisabeth Moss and Vincent Kartheiser for Two More Years
January Jones, Elisabeth Moss and Vincent Kartheiser are likely to return to season 6 and possible season 7 of "Mad Men". The three main cast members are reportedly finalizing new deals that will keep them on the show for at least two more years.
According to Deadline, under the new contracts which are yet to be signed, Jones, Moss and Kartheiser will receive salary bumps into six figures per episode. While the threesome are finalizing their agreements, their co-star Christina Hendricks is allegedly still negotiating her own deal.
The report affirms Moss' statement that she will return to "Mad Men" season 6, though her character Peggy Olsen left Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce in season 5. "I think that she's forever linked to Don in some way. Obviously, it's Don's show, but they're going to have some interaction," the former "The West Wing" actress said of how Peggy would be written in the storyline.
Lead actor Jon Hamm has previously signed his three-year contract, which would make sure he stays on the show until season 7 if there is any.
The upcoming sixth season of the Emmy-winning series, meanwhile, is scheduled to begin production in October.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal