Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Escaped to Bali
Ashton Kutcher, who is in the middle of his divorce from Demi Moore, is taking girlfriend Mila Kunis for a vacation in Bali. The actor was seen at the LAX airport on Sunday, July 29 with his former "That '70s Show" whom he's been dating in the past few months.
Sources told New York Post that the couple has booked a five-star hotel on the island's southern peninsula. The luxury suite boasts "a sunken indoor bathtub, a private pool and a wooden four-poster bed."
Kutcher and Kunis have not confirmed their relationship but their affection for each other has been obvious. While waiting the line at the airport, Kunis leaned on Kutcher and held his hand without caring of who may look.
"Ashton was Mila's first kiss while on That '70s Show, so they've always had a special bond. They started dating in the spring, and things have recently become more serious," a source told NY Post of their romance.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera