Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Escaped to Bali
Ashton Kutcher, who is in the middle of his divorce from Demi Moore, is taking girlfriend Mila Kunis for a vacation in Bali. The actor was seen at the LAX airport on Sunday, July 29 with his former "That '70s Show" whom he's been dating in the past few months.
Sources told New York Post that the couple has booked a five-star hotel on the island's southern peninsula. The luxury suite boasts "a sunken indoor bathtub, a private pool and a wooden four-poster bed."
Kutcher and Kunis have not confirmed their relationship but their affection for each other has been obvious. While waiting the line at the airport, Kunis leaned on Kutcher and held his hand without caring of who may look.
"Ashton was Mila's first kiss while on That '70s Show, so they've always had a special bond. They started dating in the spring, and things have recently become more serious," a source told NY Post of their romance.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards