Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Escaped to Bali
Ashton Kutcher, who is in the middle of his divorce from Demi Moore, is taking girlfriend Mila Kunis for a vacation in Bali. The actor was seen at the LAX airport on Sunday, July 29 with his former "That '70s Show" whom he's been dating in the past few months.
Sources told New York Post that the couple has booked a five-star hotel on the island's southern peninsula. The luxury suite boasts "a sunken indoor bathtub, a private pool and a wooden four-poster bed."
Kutcher and Kunis have not confirmed their relationship but their affection for each other has been obvious. While waiting the line at the airport, Kunis leaned on Kutcher and held his hand without caring of who may look.
"Ashton was Mila's first kiss while on That '70s Show, so they've always had a special bond. They started dating in the spring, and things have recently become more serious," a source told NY Post of their romance.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance