Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Escaped to Bali
Ashton Kutcher, who is in the middle of his divorce from Demi Moore, is taking girlfriend Mila Kunis for a vacation in Bali. The actor was seen at the LAX airport on Sunday, July 29 with his former "That '70s Show" whom he's been dating in the past few months.
Sources told New York Post that the couple has booked a five-star hotel on the island's southern peninsula. The luxury suite boasts "a sunken indoor bathtub, a private pool and a wooden four-poster bed."
Kutcher and Kunis have not confirmed their relationship but their affection for each other has been obvious. While waiting the line at the airport, Kunis leaned on Kutcher and held his hand without caring of who may look.
"Ashton was Mila's first kiss while on That '70s Show, so they've always had a special bond. They started dating in the spring, and things have recently become more serious," a source told NY Post of their romance.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!