CBS and Vince Vaughn Developing 'The Brady Bunch' Reboot
Almost three decades after it ended its run, "The Brady Bunch" will get a reboot treatment. It has been confirmed that CBS has given a script commitment to the new comedy project, which has Vince Vaughn serving as the executive producer.
While the original show focused on the blended family of Mike Brady and Carol Ann Martin, the upcoming multicamera comedy project will center on Mike's youngest song Bobby who has now grown up and recently divorced.
He has children of his own and is remarried to a woman with her own kids. The new pair also have a child together. Unlike the 1970s show which rarely mentioned Mike's and Carol's former spouses, the main couple's exes are still part of their lives in the reboot version.
Mike Mariano ("Raising Hope") pens the "Brady Bunch" reboot in addition to executive producing alongside Lloyd Schwartz, Victoria Vaughn and Peter Billingsley. Should CBS decide to move forward with the project, it will feature the signature theme music with its own tweak.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs