CBS and Vince Vaughn Developing 'The Brady Bunch' Reboot
Almost three decades after it ended its run, "The Brady Bunch" will get a reboot treatment. It has been confirmed that CBS has given a script commitment to the new comedy project, which has Vince Vaughn serving as the executive producer.
While the original show focused on the blended family of Mike Brady and Carol Ann Martin, the upcoming multicamera comedy project will center on Mike's youngest song Bobby who has now grown up and recently divorced.
He has children of his own and is remarried to a woman with her own kids. The new pair also have a child together. Unlike the 1970s show which rarely mentioned Mike's and Carol's former spouses, the main couple's exes are still part of their lives in the reboot version.
Mike Mariano ("Raising Hope") pens the "Brady Bunch" reboot in addition to executive producing alongside Lloyd Schwartz, Victoria Vaughn and Peter Billingsley. Should CBS decide to move forward with the project, it will feature the signature theme music with its own tweak.
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?