CBS and Vince Vaughn Developing 'The Brady Bunch' Reboot
Almost three decades after it ended its run, "The Brady Bunch" will get a reboot treatment. It has been confirmed that CBS has given a script commitment to the new comedy project, which has Vince Vaughn serving as the executive producer.
While the original show focused on the blended family of Mike Brady and Carol Ann Martin, the upcoming multicamera comedy project will center on Mike's youngest song Bobby who has now grown up and recently divorced.
He has children of his own and is remarried to a woman with her own kids. The new pair also have a child together. Unlike the 1970s show which rarely mentioned Mike's and Carol's former spouses, the main couple's exes are still part of their lives in the reboot version.
Mike Mariano ("Raising Hope") pens the "Brady Bunch" reboot in addition to executive producing alongside Lloyd Schwartz, Victoria Vaughn and Peter Billingsley. Should CBS decide to move forward with the project, it will feature the signature theme music with its own tweak.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier