Video Premiere: Rick Ross' '3 Kings' Ft. Jay-Z and Dr. Dre
Rick Ross follows up the release of his new single "3 Kings" by premiering the accompanying music video. It kicks off with a lot of footage narrating Dr. Dre's fast-rising career as the Doc spits out his verses. At one point, the rapper/producer is joined by a topless lady.
Rozay follows by rapping his own lines while black-and-white montage including shots of Martin Luther King Jr. and President Obama is shown. Jay-Z appears next, delivering his rhymes while lounging with Beyonce Knowles and juggling his multiple works as a performer and businessman.
The song will appear in Rozay's upcoming album "God Forgives, I Don't". "We cooked up a masterpiece. This is a big joint right here," he once proudly said. "I feel it's the biggest collaboration in hip-hop. Not just this year, maybe previous years."
"I got on the phone with Dre and he was gonna come down in Miami. First night in the studio we went and did five records," he remembered. "Jay-Z, that's my big homey man and from day one anything I've ever asked O.G. for he always came through for me, so it's vice-versa."
Rick Ross' "3 Kings" Music Video Feat. Jay-Z and Dr. Dre
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video