Video Premiere: Rick Ross' '3 Kings' Ft. Jay-Z and Dr. Dre
Rick Ross follows up the release of his new single "3 Kings" by premiering the accompanying music video. It kicks off with a lot of footage narrating Dr. Dre's fast-rising career as the Doc spits out his verses. At one point, the rapper/producer is joined by a topless lady.
Rozay follows by rapping his own lines while black-and-white montage including shots of Martin Luther King Jr. and President Obama is shown. Jay-Z appears next, delivering his rhymes while lounging with Beyonce Knowles and juggling his multiple works as a performer and businessman.
The song will appear in Rozay's upcoming album "God Forgives, I Don't". "We cooked up a masterpiece. This is a big joint right here," he once proudly said. "I feel it's the biggest collaboration in hip-hop. Not just this year, maybe previous years."
"I got on the phone with Dre and he was gonna come down in Miami. First night in the studio we went and did five records," he remembered. "Jay-Z, that's my big homey man and from day one anything I've ever asked O.G. for he always came through for me, so it's vice-versa."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'