Video Premiere: Rick Ross' '3 Kings' Ft. Jay-Z and Dr. Dre
Rick Ross follows up the release of his new single "3 Kings" by premiering the accompanying music video. It kicks off with a lot of footage narrating Dr. Dre's fast-rising career as the Doc spits out his verses. At one point, the rapper/producer is joined by a topless lady.
Rozay follows by rapping his own lines while black-and-white montage including shots of Martin Luther King Jr. and President Obama is shown. Jay-Z appears next, delivering his rhymes while lounging with Beyonce Knowles and juggling his multiple works as a performer and businessman.
The song will appear in Rozay's upcoming album "God Forgives, I Don't". "We cooked up a masterpiece. This is a big joint right here," he once proudly said. "I feel it's the biggest collaboration in hip-hop. Not just this year, maybe previous years."
"I got on the phone with Dre and he was gonna come down in Miami. First night in the studio we went and did five records," he remembered. "Jay-Z, that's my big homey man and from day one anything I've ever asked O.G. for he always came through for me, so it's vice-versa."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics