Video Premiere: Rick Ross' '3 Kings' Ft. Jay-Z and Dr. Dre
Rick Ross follows up the release of his new single "3 Kings" by premiering the accompanying music video. It kicks off with a lot of footage narrating Dr. Dre's fast-rising career as the Doc spits out his verses. At one point, the rapper/producer is joined by a topless lady.
Rozay follows by rapping his own lines while black-and-white montage including shots of Martin Luther King Jr. and President Obama is shown. Jay-Z appears next, delivering his rhymes while lounging with Beyonce Knowles and juggling his multiple works as a performer and businessman.
The song will appear in Rozay's upcoming album "God Forgives, I Don't". "We cooked up a masterpiece. This is a big joint right here," he once proudly said. "I feel it's the biggest collaboration in hip-hop. Not just this year, maybe previous years."
"I got on the phone with Dre and he was gonna come down in Miami. First night in the studio we went and did five records," he remembered. "Jay-Z, that's my big homey man and from day one anything I've ever asked O.G. for he always came through for me, so it's vice-versa."
More Rick Ross News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie