Kate Middleton Leads Vanity Fair's 2012 Best-Dressed List
Kate Middleton is the most stylish celebrity of this year, according to Vanity Fair. The Duchess of Cambridge is well known for mixing couture clothes, often by British designers, with affordable pieces and for being not afraid to recycle her outfits.
Kate is featured on the front page of the magazine's September issue. In the cover story, it's revealed that her tight schedule "requires up to five clothing changes per day." Tabloids report she spent "$55,000 for six months of duties" on her outfits.
The Duchess, who always looks gorgeous in every formal event she attends, reportedly did bargain-shopping to save the expenses. The wife of Prince William also went to chains like Topshop herself instead of using the services of Royal dresser.
Other public figures making to the list include Jessica Chastain, Jay-Z, Colin Firth, Tom Brady, Alicia Keys, Diane Kruger, Matt Lauer, Stella McCartney and Prince Harry.
More Kate Middleton News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake