Kate Middleton Leads Vanity Fair's 2012 Best-Dressed List
Kate Middleton is the most stylish celebrity of this year, according to Vanity Fair. The Duchess of Cambridge is well known for mixing couture clothes, often by British designers, with affordable pieces and for being not afraid to recycle her outfits.
Kate is featured on the front page of the magazine's September issue. In the cover story, it's revealed that her tight schedule "requires up to five clothing changes per day." Tabloids report she spent "$55,000 for six months of duties" on her outfits.
The Duchess, who always looks gorgeous in every formal event she attends, reportedly did bargain-shopping to save the expenses. The wife of Prince William also went to chains like Topshop herself instead of using the services of Royal dresser.
Other public figures making to the list include Jessica Chastain, Jay-Z, Colin Firth, Tom Brady, Alicia Keys, Diane Kruger, Matt Lauer, Stella McCartney and Prince Harry.
More Kate Middleton News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery