Kate Middleton Leads Vanity Fair's 2012 Best-Dressed List
Kate Middleton is the most stylish celebrity of this year, according to Vanity Fair. The Duchess of Cambridge is well known for mixing couture clothes, often by British designers, with affordable pieces and for being not afraid to recycle her outfits.
Kate is featured on the front page of the magazine's September issue. In the cover story, it's revealed that her tight schedule "requires up to five clothing changes per day." Tabloids report she spent "$55,000 for six months of duties" on her outfits.
The Duchess, who always looks gorgeous in every formal event she attends, reportedly did bargain-shopping to save the expenses. The wife of Prince William also went to chains like Topshop herself instead of using the services of Royal dresser.
Other public figures making to the list include Jessica Chastain, Jay-Z, Colin Firth, Tom Brady, Alicia Keys, Diane Kruger, Matt Lauer, Stella McCartney and Prince Harry.
More Kate Middleton News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic