Kate Middleton Leads Vanity Fair's 2012 Best-Dressed List
Kate Middleton is the most stylish celebrity of this year, according to Vanity Fair. The Duchess of Cambridge is well known for mixing couture clothes, often by British designers, with affordable pieces and for being not afraid to recycle her outfits.
Kate is featured on the front page of the magazine's September issue. In the cover story, it's revealed that her tight schedule "requires up to five clothing changes per day." Tabloids report she spent "$55,000 for six months of duties" on her outfits.
The Duchess, who always looks gorgeous in every formal event she attends, reportedly did bargain-shopping to save the expenses. The wife of Prince William also went to chains like Topshop herself instead of using the services of Royal dresser.
Other public figures making to the list include Jessica Chastain, Jay-Z, Colin Firth, Tom Brady, Alicia Keys, Diane Kruger, Matt Lauer, Stella McCartney and Prince Harry.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans