'Glee' Adds Two New Students for Season 4, Sam Gets New Girlfriend
"Glee" is welcoming two new girls in the cast ensemble. "Homeland" actress Melissa Benoist and "Wiener & Wiener" star Becca Tobin have been cast as McKinley students Kitty and Marley, who will recur in the forthcoming season 4, TVLine reports.
Other scoops from the next chapter have also been shared by Ryan Murphy himself. The show creator revealed on his Twitter page that Gleeks won't see more of samcedes (Sam and Mercedes), but Sam is going to get a new girlfriend. "Guess who it is!" Murphy teased.
Another pair is likely to call it quits since Murphy said that the writers were working on an episode titled "The Break-Up", which he's "really excited about." Meanwhile, fans can expect to tune into the original New Directions gang reunion in a two-part Thanksgiving episode. He added that Sectionals would take place around the turkey festivity this year.
As for the first group number in season 4, the cast would cover Adele's "Chasing Pavements". Additionally, Muprhy gushed about Kurt's future as responding to a fan's tweet, "I agree with you! Kurt will triumph at vogue.com."
"Glee" season 4 will premiere Thursday, September 13 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Sarah Jessica Parker and Kate Hudson will portray a frazzled, eccentric and hilarious character who is running Vogue.com, and Rachel's dance teacher at NYADA respectively. Jacob Artist and Dean Geyer are also tapped as guest stars in the next season.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings