Olivia Munn Suffers Trichotillomania, Feels Afraid to Have a Baby
Olivia Munn reveals that she has a rather unusual habit when she's anxious, which is often. The Sloan Sabbith depicter on "The Newsroom" says she suffers impulse-control disorder Trichotillomania, and has an urge to pull out her eye lashes.
"I don't bite my nails, but I rip out my eyelashes," opens up the brunette beauty as quoted by the New York Daily News. "It doesn't hurt, but it's really annoying. Every time I run out of the house, I have to stop and pick up a whole set of fake eyelashes."
One of the things that fears her a lot is the idea of having a baby. "It's not that I'm too busy with my career or anything, but I have this huge fear of something happening to a child of mine," she reasons. "What if I'm not a good parent and my child turns out to be a jerk? Like I need more anxiety in my life."
Explaining how she possibly harbors too much anxiety, Munn recalls her younger days, "As an Air Force kid, I moved around a lot when I was younger and no one was nice to the new kid. So there is always this feeling that someone will make fun of me."
Due to those feelings, the rumored girlfriend of Joel Kinnaman says, "I definitely don't have a baby urge right now." She elaborates further, "Having a baby is like losing your virginity; once you do it, you can't take it back. That baby is forever."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance