James Bond Dies and Is Back to Life in New 'Skyfall' Trailer
Hot on the heels of his stunt of escorting Queen Elizabeth II during the opening ceremony of the Olympic games, James Bond gets back into various life-threatening actions in the newly-released trailer for "Skyfall". In it, the 007 agent can be seen faking his death with the help of M before getting back to life and facing his troublesome enemy, Raoul Silva.
A better look at Javier Bardem as Silva is offered in the fresh trailer. Sporting blond locks, Bardem appears to be channeling past 007 villain Max Zorin who was portrayed by Christopher Walken in "A View to a Kill". In addition to showing tons of gritty action scenes, the trailer reveals the pivotal roles of Q, Mallory, Eve and villainess Severine.
Little is known about the plot of "Skyfall", but Sony Pictures has teased that in the twenty-third film, Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. When MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
Serving behind the lens is Oscar winner Sam Mendes with Robert Wade, Neal Purvis and John Logan writing the screenplay. Starring as Bond is Daniel Craig, who is joined in the cast ensemble by Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris and Berenice Marlohe.
The much awaited British spy movie will make its way out onto theaters across the U.S. on November 9.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?