James Bond Dies and Is Back to Life in New 'Skyfall' Trailer
Hot on the heels of his stunt of escorting Queen Elizabeth II during the opening ceremony of the Olympic games, James Bond gets back into various life-threatening actions in the newly-released trailer for "Skyfall". In it, the 007 agent can be seen faking his death with the help of M before getting back to life and facing his troublesome enemy, Raoul Silva.
A better look at Javier Bardem as Silva is offered in the fresh trailer. Sporting blond locks, Bardem appears to be channeling past 007 villain Max Zorin who was portrayed by Christopher Walken in "A View to a Kill". In addition to showing tons of gritty action scenes, the trailer reveals the pivotal roles of Q, Mallory, Eve and villainess Severine.
Little is known about the plot of "Skyfall", but Sony Pictures has teased that in the twenty-third film, Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. When MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
Serving behind the lens is Oscar winner Sam Mendes with Robert Wade, Neal Purvis and John Logan writing the screenplay. Starring as Bond is Daniel Craig, who is joined in the cast ensemble by Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris and Berenice Marlohe.
The much awaited British spy movie will make its way out onto theaters across the U.S. on November 9.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24