James Bond Dies and Is Back to Life in New 'Skyfall' Trailer
Hot on the heels of his stunt of escorting Queen Elizabeth II during the opening ceremony of the Olympic games, James Bond gets back into various life-threatening actions in the newly-released trailer for "Skyfall". In it, the 007 agent can be seen faking his death with the help of M before getting back to life and facing his troublesome enemy, Raoul Silva.
A better look at Javier Bardem as Silva is offered in the fresh trailer. Sporting blond locks, Bardem appears to be channeling past 007 villain Max Zorin who was portrayed by Christopher Walken in "A View to a Kill". In addition to showing tons of gritty action scenes, the trailer reveals the pivotal roles of Q, Mallory, Eve and villainess Severine.
Little is known about the plot of "Skyfall", but Sony Pictures has teased that in the twenty-third film, Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. When MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
Serving behind the lens is Oscar winner Sam Mendes with Robert Wade, Neal Purvis and John Logan writing the screenplay. Starring as Bond is Daniel Craig, who is joined in the cast ensemble by Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes, Ben Whishaw, Naomie Harris and Berenice Marlohe.
The much awaited British spy movie will make its way out onto theaters across the U.S. on November 9.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March