Bristol Palin Praised by Derek Hough for Bravely Putting Herself Out Despite Haters
Derek Hough came to Bristol Palin's defense. The pro dancer of "Dancing with the Stars" applauded the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin for refusing to let her haters win and for her courage to face them by re-entering the fan-voted competition.
"Unfortunately with the Palin drama and crazy entertainment it's brought to the United States, I suppose it comes with the territory," he told E! News. "But I think good for her - good for her to put herself out there because it's really easy to kind of hibernate and just to disappear."
Bristol will return to the "DWTS" ballroom in "All-Stars" edition along with Joey Fatone, Melissa Rycroft, Pamela Anderson, Kirstie Alley, Drew Lachey and Shawn Johnson among other previous contestants. Before the competition kicks off, she clarified widely-believed reports that she loathed homosexuals.
"I like gays. I'm not a homophobic and I'm so sick of people saying that," the single mother insisted. "Just because I'm for traditional marriage doesn't mean I'm scared or anything of anyone else." On her decision to rejoin "DWTS", she explained, "I just think that you guys will talk about us (my family) either way and I might as well be doing something enjoyable and fun."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked