Bristol Palin Praised by Derek Hough for Bravely Putting Herself Out Despite Haters
Derek Hough came to Bristol Palin's defense. The pro dancer of "Dancing with the Stars" applauded the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin for refusing to let her haters win and for her courage to face them by re-entering the fan-voted competition.
"Unfortunately with the Palin drama and crazy entertainment it's brought to the United States, I suppose it comes with the territory," he told E! News. "But I think good for her - good for her to put herself out there because it's really easy to kind of hibernate and just to disappear."
Bristol will return to the "DWTS" ballroom in "All-Stars" edition along with Joey Fatone, Melissa Rycroft, Pamela Anderson, Kirstie Alley, Drew Lachey and Shawn Johnson among other previous contestants. Before the competition kicks off, she clarified widely-believed reports that she loathed homosexuals.
"I like gays. I'm not a homophobic and I'm so sick of people saying that," the single mother insisted. "Just because I'm for traditional marriage doesn't mean I'm scared or anything of anyone else." On her decision to rejoin "DWTS", she explained, "I just think that you guys will talk about us (my family) either way and I might as well be doing something enjoyable and fun."
More Bristol Palin News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off