Chris Brown Explains His Opinion on 'Frank Ocean Subject'
One month after sparking homophobic rumor following his heated war of words with Frank Ocean on Twitter, Chris Brown set the record straight. "My Opinion on the whole Frank Ocean subject is ......... Love who u wanna love. It's ur decision. People stop searching for BS," he wrote.
He followed it up with a series of tweets, "Everyone is so quick to point the wrong fingers at each other! Ask urself... Am I Doing everything I can to help the world ???? The world is so bent on social acceptance that we've forgotten what makes us special... Our individuality! #Imdone #readabookb****."
The feud between Breezy and Frank started when the former tweeted, "I f*** wit Frank Ocean! Reminds me of a young James Fauntleroy or Kevin Cossum." The "Novacane" hitmaker didn't appreciate the shout-out so he fired back, "i f***s wit chris brown, reminds me of a young sisqo or ike turner."
The "Turn Up the Music" singer explained his posting in anger, "It was a compliment you b**** a** n****. Everybody claim to be the devil till they meet him." The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All member replied, "I just dont like underhanded comments. thats all im saying."
The answer made Breezy more irritated as he ranted, "F*** odd future! Make sure y'all smalltime n****s stick yo chess out when u speak to me...Ain't no battery in my back! U just getting on a** n****s! Don't let them pills go to yo head! I was tryna help yo sales n****a. You f****n clown!"
Tyler, the Creator responded to the expletive-laden insults, "@chrisbrown What's Wrong Christopher? Amber Rose Stole Your Style Bro Bro? @chrisbrown Why Are You Mad Tho? Like Really, You're Bigger Than Us Christopher. You Act Like You Like To Eat Soup, Aren't You A Role Model?"
Breezy ignored the comeback and greeted his devotees instead, "To all my fans, I'm sorry these ignorant ass n****s got me down to their level."
More Chris Brown News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years