Chris Brown Explains His Opinion on 'Frank Ocean Subject'
One month after sparking homophobic rumor following his heated war of words with Frank Ocean on Twitter, Chris Brown set the record straight. "My Opinion on the whole Frank Ocean subject is ......... Love who u wanna love. It's ur decision. People stop searching for BS," he wrote.
He followed it up with a series of tweets, "Everyone is so quick to point the wrong fingers at each other! Ask urself... Am I Doing everything I can to help the world ???? The world is so bent on social acceptance that we've forgotten what makes us special... Our individuality! #Imdone #readabookb****."
The feud between Breezy and Frank started when the former tweeted, "I f*** wit Frank Ocean! Reminds me of a young James Fauntleroy or Kevin Cossum." The "Novacane" hitmaker didn't appreciate the shout-out so he fired back, "i f***s wit chris brown, reminds me of a young sisqo or ike turner."
The "Turn Up the Music" singer explained his posting in anger, "It was a compliment you b**** a** n****. Everybody claim to be the devil till they meet him." The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All member replied, "I just dont like underhanded comments. thats all im saying."
The answer made Breezy more irritated as he ranted, "F*** odd future! Make sure y'all smalltime n****s stick yo chess out when u speak to me...Ain't no battery in my back! U just getting on a** n****s! Don't let them pills go to yo head! I was tryna help yo sales n****a. You f****n clown!"
Tyler, the Creator responded to the expletive-laden insults, "@chrisbrown What's Wrong Christopher? Amber Rose Stole Your Style Bro Bro? @chrisbrown Why Are You Mad Tho? Like Really, You're Bigger Than Us Christopher. You Act Like You Like To Eat Soup, Aren't You A Role Model?"
Breezy ignored the comeback and greeted his devotees instead, "To all my fans, I'm sorry these ignorant ass n****s got me down to their level."
More Chris Brown News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth