'Paranormal Activity 4' Spreads Terror Through First Teaser Trailer
"Paranormal Activity 4" begins to spread terror by releasing its first teaser. The brief promo video compiles some scary footage from the previous "Paranormal Activity" films, including the iconic scene where a ghost infiltrates into a sheet while the house's owner is asleep.
The full trailer itself is expected to be dropped in early August on iTunes. Building anticipation to the release of the movie, a teaser poster has been debuted to promote the horror pic. The simple one-sheet doesn't reveal any detail of the movie but there's a short line that informs it will be "in theaters October."
While it's only a few months left before "Paranormal Activity 4" hits theaters nationwide, nothing has been revealed about the horror flick. The only thing that has been confirmed was that Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman would return to the directing seats.
Back in December 2011, producer Oren Peli played coy when asked about the progress of the fourth "Paranormal Activity" film. He told The Hollywood Reporter, "We are never going to make a sequel...just for the sake of making a sequel. It's safe to say there are discussions."
"PA4" will make its way out onto theaters across the U.S. on October 19.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'