'Paranormal Activity 4' Spreads Terror Through First Teaser Trailer
"Paranormal Activity 4" begins to spread terror by releasing its first teaser. The brief promo video compiles some scary footage from the previous "Paranormal Activity" films, including the iconic scene where a ghost infiltrates into a sheet while the house's owner is asleep.
The full trailer itself is expected to be dropped in early August on iTunes. Building anticipation to the release of the movie, a teaser poster has been debuted to promote the horror pic. The simple one-sheet doesn't reveal any detail of the movie but there's a short line that informs it will be "in theaters October."
While it's only a few months left before "Paranormal Activity 4" hits theaters nationwide, nothing has been revealed about the horror flick. The only thing that has been confirmed was that Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman would return to the directing seats.
Back in December 2011, producer Oren Peli played coy when asked about the progress of the fourth "Paranormal Activity" film. He told The Hollywood Reporter, "We are never going to make a sequel...just for the sake of making a sequel. It's safe to say there are discussions."
"PA4" will make its way out onto theaters across the U.S. on October 19.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik