'Paranormal Activity 4' Spreads Terror Through First Teaser Trailer
"Paranormal Activity 4" begins to spread terror by releasing its first teaser. The brief promo video compiles some scary footage from the previous "Paranormal Activity" films, including the iconic scene where a ghost infiltrates into a sheet while the house's owner is asleep.
The full trailer itself is expected to be dropped in early August on iTunes. Building anticipation to the release of the movie, a teaser poster has been debuted to promote the horror pic. The simple one-sheet doesn't reveal any detail of the movie but there's a short line that informs it will be "in theaters October."
While it's only a few months left before "Paranormal Activity 4" hits theaters nationwide, nothing has been revealed about the horror flick. The only thing that has been confirmed was that Henry Joost and Ariel Schulman would return to the directing seats.
Back in December 2011, producer Oren Peli played coy when asked about the progress of the fourth "Paranormal Activity" film. He told The Hollywood Reporter, "We are never going to make a sequel...just for the sake of making a sequel. It's safe to say there are discussions."
"PA4" will make its way out onto theaters across the U.S. on October 19.
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'