Toby Keith Is Doing Good After Gallbladder Surgery, His Daughter Says
Toby Keith is expected to make a speedy recovery after having a gallbladder surgery earlier this month. "My dad is doing good today. He's a champ! Surgery went well, just resting! Keep him in your prayers!" his daughter Krystal informs fans on Twitter and Facebook.
The "Red Solo Cup" hitmaker went under the knife as part of an outpatient procedure to have his Gallbladder removed. He took a brief break to undergo the surgery after performing live at Darien Lake Performing Arts Center in western New York.
Due to the health issue, he has to reschedule his appearance at Fort McCoy. The gig was supposed to take place on August 2, but now has been postponed to August 30. He is expected to resume his tour on August 3 at the WE Fest in Detroit Lakes, MN.
While he is recovering, Gretchen Wilson who is set to perform at Fort McCoy will still take the stage as scheduled with some special guests. Opening acts for the makeup date on August 30, meanwhile, are still to be determined.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked