Toby Keith Is Doing Good After Gallbladder Surgery, His Daughter Says
Toby Keith is expected to make a speedy recovery after having a gallbladder surgery earlier this month. "My dad is doing good today. He's a champ! Surgery went well, just resting! Keep him in your prayers!" his daughter Krystal informs fans on Twitter and Facebook.
The "Red Solo Cup" hitmaker went under the knife as part of an outpatient procedure to have his Gallbladder removed. He took a brief break to undergo the surgery after performing live at Darien Lake Performing Arts Center in western New York.
Due to the health issue, he has to reschedule his appearance at Fort McCoy. The gig was supposed to take place on August 2, but now has been postponed to August 30. He is expected to resume his tour on August 3 at the WE Fest in Detroit Lakes, MN.
While he is recovering, Gretchen Wilson who is set to perform at Fort McCoy will still take the stage as scheduled with some special guests. Opening acts for the makeup date on August 30, meanwhile, are still to be determined.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set