Toby Keith Is Doing Good After Gallbladder Surgery, His Daughter Says
Toby Keith is expected to make a speedy recovery after having a gallbladder surgery earlier this month. "My dad is doing good today. He's a champ! Surgery went well, just resting! Keep him in your prayers!" his daughter Krystal informs fans on Twitter and Facebook.
The "Red Solo Cup" hitmaker went under the knife as part of an outpatient procedure to have his Gallbladder removed. He took a brief break to undergo the surgery after performing live at Darien Lake Performing Arts Center in western New York.
Due to the health issue, he has to reschedule his appearance at Fort McCoy. The gig was supposed to take place on August 2, but now has been postponed to August 30. He is expected to resume his tour on August 3 at the WE Fest in Detroit Lakes, MN.
While he is recovering, Gretchen Wilson who is set to perform at Fort McCoy will still take the stage as scheduled with some special guests. Opening acts for the makeup date on August 30, meanwhile, are still to be determined.
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body