Dr. Paul Nassif Files for Divorce From 'Real Housewives' Star Adrienne Maloof
Following up report that his marriage to Adrienne Maloof went kaput, Dr. Paul Nassif submitted his divorce filing on Monday morning, July 30. He seeks joint legal and physical custody of their three children and requests each party to pay for their own attorneys' fees.
"The welfare of our children is my primary focus as Adrienne and I work through this difficult time," the plastic surgeon said as quoted by TMZ. "I want the best for her and our children and I hope that everyone can respect our privacy away from the cameras."
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Adrienne and Paul got married in 2002 and have three sons together Gavin, Colin and Christian. According to the divorce paper, the couple signed a pre-nup. he cited irreconcilable differences as the reason of the split but listed the separation date as TBD.
Radar Online reports Paul has moved out of the Los Angeles mansion he shared with Adrienne. Before the divorce papers were submitted, the cosmetic surgeon and Adrienne allegedly tried to work on their issue but to no avail.
The pair reportedly "have pretty much had an open marriage for quite some time." A source said, "They both knew of indiscretions the other had, and both would get jealous, but their marriage had become so broken it was the only option for them."
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik