Dr. Paul Nassif Files for Divorce From 'Real Housewives' Star Adrienne Maloof
Following up report that his marriage to Adrienne Maloof went kaput, Dr. Paul Nassif submitted his divorce filing on Monday morning, July 30. He seeks joint legal and physical custody of their three children and requests each party to pay for their own attorneys' fees.
"The welfare of our children is my primary focus as Adrienne and I work through this difficult time," the plastic surgeon said as quoted by TMZ. "I want the best for her and our children and I hope that everyone can respect our privacy away from the cameras."
"The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Adrienne and Paul got married in 2002 and have three sons together Gavin, Colin and Christian. According to the divorce paper, the couple signed a pre-nup. he cited irreconcilable differences as the reason of the split but listed the separation date as TBD.
Radar Online reports Paul has moved out of the Los Angeles mansion he shared with Adrienne. Before the divorce papers were submitted, the cosmetic surgeon and Adrienne allegedly tried to work on their issue but to no avail.
The pair reportedly "have pretty much had an open marriage for quite some time." A source said, "They both knew of indiscretions the other had, and both would get jealous, but their marriage had become so broken it was the only option for them."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs