Paparazzi Capturing Kristen Stewart's Affair With Rupert Sanders Speak Up
What happened on the day Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders sneaked out for their secret date? Scott Cosman, the owner of FameFlyNet Pictures, opened it up, revealing where the actress and the director made out and how his team identified the filmmaker.
The paparazzo shadowing Stewart noticed a middle-aged man slipped into her Mini Cooper. Although the shutterbug didn't immediately recognize her buddy, he was certain that the man was not her widely-known boyfriend Robert Pattinson so he decided to follow the couple.
The "Twilight Saga" leading lady started to get intimate with her male companion after they neared Pacific View Trail. The cameraman quickly called his agency to inform about his finding and ask for backup. Unbeknown to the pair, they were followed by four paparazzi.
They still didn't realize who Stewart's mystery man was until the photos were uploaded at the office. They then compared the pictures to the ones taken from the premiere of "Snow White and the Huntsman", the movie where she played the lead actress and he was the director.
"That was when we realized, 'Oh, my God, she's not just cheating on Rob - this guy is married and has kids'," Scott revisited the day to Los Angeles Times. "It was pretty scandalous, and it had so many different angles to it."
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry," Stewart said one after the affair was unveiled.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences