'Skyfall' Olympics TV Spot Shows Javier Bardem as Silva
A latest TV spot for upcoming James Bond movie "Skyfall" has gone online. Premiered during 2012 London Olympic Games, it gives glimpses at Javier Bardem as villainous Silva, a couple making out behind a glass wall, and the famous agent arriving in a chinatown among other scenes. "077 reporting for duty," he says.
Mr. Bond's loyalty to M (Judi Dench) is tested as her past comes back to haunt her in his 23rd adventure of the movie franchise. As MI6 comes under attack, he must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
Directed by Sam Mendes, the upcoming film is led by Daniel Craig as the 007 James Bond and is supported by Albert Finney, Ralph Fiennes, Naomie Harris and Ben Whishaw. It is slated for a November 9 release in the United States.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video