'Modern Family' Young Stars Also Seeking Salary Raises
After the adult stars of "Modern Family" settled their contract dispute with 20th Century Fox Television, the young cast members of the show are now seeking salary raises. Words are, Sarah Hyland, Nolan Gould, Rico Rodriguez and Ariel Winter will begin their negotiations with the studio this week.
Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that representatives for the child actors will be seeking big raises for their clients in exchange for adding an eighth season onto their seven-season contracts. Though so, their negotiations are not expected to be as intense as the adult stars' and won't likely cause a delay to the production of season 4, which will start Monday, July 30.
It is also said that Gould, Rodriguez and Winter have considered to follow the adult stars' strategy by banding together in the salary negotiations. Hyland, meanwhile, is likely to negotiate separately since she allegedly has already made more than the other young stars.
As for Aubrey Anderson-Emmons who joined the cast in the fourth season as Mitchell and Cameron's daughter Lily, she may not receive a big raise since she has a smaller role on the show.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says