'Modern Family' Young Stars Also Seeking Salary Raises
After the adult stars of "Modern Family" settled their contract dispute with 20th Century Fox Television, the young cast members of the show are now seeking salary raises. Words are, Sarah Hyland, Nolan Gould, Rico Rodriguez and Ariel Winter will begin their negotiations with the studio this week.
Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that representatives for the child actors will be seeking big raises for their clients in exchange for adding an eighth season onto their seven-season contracts. Though so, their negotiations are not expected to be as intense as the adult stars' and won't likely cause a delay to the production of season 4, which will start Monday, July 30.
It is also said that Gould, Rodriguez and Winter have considered to follow the adult stars' strategy by banding together in the salary negotiations. Hyland, meanwhile, is likely to negotiate separately since she allegedly has already made more than the other young stars.
As for Aubrey Anderson-Emmons who joined the cast in the fourth season as Mitchell and Cameron's daughter Lily, she may not receive a big raise since she has a smaller role on the show.
More Modern Family News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper