Kevin Jonas and His Wife Feel Pressure to Have a Child
Kevin Jonas and his 26-year-old Danielle Deleasa talk about babies, almost three years after they got married. The 24-year-old Jonas Brothers star says in a clip of their upcoming reality TV series, "I'm starting to feel that pressure a little bit."
"People are like, 'All right guys, what's your plan? When are you going to have those grandkids?'," explains the singer. Another person who wants them to have a child soon is Danielle's mother. "My mom wants a grandkid bad. It's getting boring now," she says with a laugh.
Kevin first met Danielle, a former hairdresser, in May 2007 while they were vacationing in the Bahamas with their families. Their show "Married to Jonas" will premiere on August 19 on E! And will show "what life would be like for a young bride entering the excitement, and sometimes chaos, of a pop star's life."
More Kevin Jonas News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off