Kevin Jonas and His Wife Feel Pressure to Have a Child
Kevin Jonas and his 26-year-old Danielle Deleasa talk about babies, almost three years after they got married. The 24-year-old Jonas Brothers star says in a clip of their upcoming reality TV series, "I'm starting to feel that pressure a little bit."
"People are like, 'All right guys, what's your plan? When are you going to have those grandkids?'," explains the singer. Another person who wants them to have a child soon is Danielle's mother. "My mom wants a grandkid bad. It's getting boring now," she says with a laugh.
Kevin first met Danielle, a former hairdresser, in May 2007 while they were vacationing in the Bahamas with their families. Their show "Married to Jonas" will premiere on August 19 on E! And will show "what life would be like for a young bride entering the excitement, and sometimes chaos, of a pop star's life."
More Kevin Jonas News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7