Kevin Jonas and His Wife Feel Pressure to Have a Child
Kevin Jonas and his 26-year-old Danielle Deleasa talk about babies, almost three years after they got married. The 24-year-old Jonas Brothers star says in a clip of their upcoming reality TV series, "I'm starting to feel that pressure a little bit."
"People are like, 'All right guys, what's your plan? When are you going to have those grandkids?'," explains the singer. Another person who wants them to have a child soon is Danielle's mother. "My mom wants a grandkid bad. It's getting boring now," she says with a laugh.
Kevin first met Danielle, a former hairdresser, in May 2007 while they were vacationing in the Bahamas with their families. Their show "Married to Jonas" will premiere on August 19 on E! And will show "what life would be like for a young bride entering the excitement, and sometimes chaos, of a pop star's life."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed