Kevin Jonas and His Wife Feel Pressure to Have a Child
Kevin Jonas and his 26-year-old Danielle Deleasa talk about babies, almost three years after they got married. The 24-year-old Jonas Brothers star says in a clip of their upcoming reality TV series, "I'm starting to feel that pressure a little bit."
"People are like, 'All right guys, what's your plan? When are you going to have those grandkids?'," explains the singer. Another person who wants them to have a child soon is Danielle's mother. "My mom wants a grandkid bad. It's getting boring now," she says with a laugh.
Kevin first met Danielle, a former hairdresser, in May 2007 while they were vacationing in the Bahamas with their families. Their show "Married to Jonas" will premiere on August 19 on E! And will show "what life would be like for a young bride entering the excitement, and sometimes chaos, of a pop star's life."
More Kevin Jonas News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts