Kevin Jonas and His Wife Feel Pressure to Have a Child
Kevin Jonas and his 26-year-old Danielle Deleasa talk about babies, almost three years after they got married. The 24-year-old Jonas Brothers star says in a clip of their upcoming reality TV series, "I'm starting to feel that pressure a little bit."
"People are like, 'All right guys, what's your plan? When are you going to have those grandkids?'," explains the singer. Another person who wants them to have a child soon is Danielle's mother. "My mom wants a grandkid bad. It's getting boring now," she says with a laugh.
Kevin first met Danielle, a former hairdresser, in May 2007 while they were vacationing in the Bahamas with their families. Their show "Married to Jonas" will premiere on August 19 on E! And will show "what life would be like for a young bride entering the excitement, and sometimes chaos, of a pop star's life."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign