Girls Gone Wild in Ludacris' Music Video for 'Jingalin''
Ludacris threw some wild party at his mansion for the music video of "Jingalin'". The rapper became a referee for jell-o wrestling match between girls, drove his car into the pool and let girls kiss each other. Ludacris called this one the "craziest video of his career".
"I've shot some wild videos in my day, but this right here, by far, might be the wildest," Ludacris told MTV News. "If you ever seen the movie, it's just one of those wild nights where the party just goes everywhere and anywhere you can imagine it to go."
Singer Ne-Yo and the track's producers Da Internz made cameos in the video and they were all not faking it. "We're just having fun, man," said Ludacris. "This is a real party. It's not like telling a whole bunch of people what to do. It's not trying to make it seem like we're having fun. We literally having fun. We wildin' the f**k out."
"Jingalin'" is the first single from Ludacris' upcoming album "Ludaversal". The track samples part of the melody from LL Cool J's 1990 remix dance hit "Jingling Baby".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group