Girls Gone Wild in Ludacris' Music Video for 'Jingalin''
Ludacris threw some wild party at his mansion for the music video of "Jingalin'". The rapper became a referee for jell-o wrestling match between girls, drove his car into the pool and let girls kiss each other. Ludacris called this one the "craziest video of his career".
"I've shot some wild videos in my day, but this right here, by far, might be the wildest," Ludacris told MTV News. "If you ever seen the movie, it's just one of those wild nights where the party just goes everywhere and anywhere you can imagine it to go."
Singer Ne-Yo and the track's producers Da Internz made cameos in the video and they were all not faking it. "We're just having fun, man," said Ludacris. "This is a real party. It's not like telling a whole bunch of people what to do. It's not trying to make it seem like we're having fun. We literally having fun. We wildin' the f**k out."
"Jingalin'" is the first single from Ludacris' upcoming album "Ludaversal". The track samples part of the melody from LL Cool J's 1990 remix dance hit "Jingling Baby".
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed