Girls Gone Wild in Ludacris' Music Video for 'Jingalin''
Ludacris threw some wild party at his mansion for the music video of "Jingalin'". The rapper became a referee for jell-o wrestling match between girls, drove his car into the pool and let girls kiss each other. Ludacris called this one the "craziest video of his career".
"I've shot some wild videos in my day, but this right here, by far, might be the wildest," Ludacris told MTV News. "If you ever seen the movie, it's just one of those wild nights where the party just goes everywhere and anywhere you can imagine it to go."
Singer Ne-Yo and the track's producers Da Internz made cameos in the video and they were all not faking it. "We're just having fun, man," said Ludacris. "This is a real party. It's not like telling a whole bunch of people what to do. It's not trying to make it seem like we're having fun. We literally having fun. We wildin' the f**k out."
"Jingalin'" is the first single from Ludacris' upcoming album "Ludaversal". The track samples part of the melody from LL Cool J's 1990 remix dance hit "Jingling Baby".
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance