Girls Gone Wild in Ludacris' Music Video for 'Jingalin''
Ludacris threw some wild party at his mansion for the music video of "Jingalin'". The rapper became a referee for jell-o wrestling match between girls, drove his car into the pool and let girls kiss each other. Ludacris called this one the "craziest video of his career".
"I've shot some wild videos in my day, but this right here, by far, might be the wildest," Ludacris told MTV News. "If you ever seen the movie, it's just one of those wild nights where the party just goes everywhere and anywhere you can imagine it to go."
Singer Ne-Yo and the track's producers Da Internz made cameos in the video and they were all not faking it. "We're just having fun, man," said Ludacris. "This is a real party. It's not like telling a whole bunch of people what to do. It's not trying to make it seem like we're having fun. We literally having fun. We wildin' the f**k out."
"Jingalin'" is the first single from Ludacris' upcoming album "Ludaversal". The track samples part of the melody from LL Cool J's 1990 remix dance hit "Jingling Baby".
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert