Girls Gone Wild in Ludacris' Music Video for 'Jingalin''
Ludacris threw some wild party at his mansion for the music video of "Jingalin'". The rapper became a referee for jell-o wrestling match between girls, drove his car into the pool and let girls kiss each other. Ludacris called this one the "craziest video of his career".
"I've shot some wild videos in my day, but this right here, by far, might be the wildest," Ludacris told MTV News. "If you ever seen the movie, it's just one of those wild nights where the party just goes everywhere and anywhere you can imagine it to go."
Singer Ne-Yo and the track's producers Da Internz made cameos in the video and they were all not faking it. "We're just having fun, man," said Ludacris. "This is a real party. It's not like telling a whole bunch of people what to do. It's not trying to make it seem like we're having fun. We literally having fun. We wildin' the f**k out."
"Jingalin'" is the first single from Ludacris' upcoming album "Ludaversal". The track samples part of the melody from LL Cool J's 1990 remix dance hit "Jingling Baby".
More Ludacris News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen