Usher's Stepson Laid to Rest in Atlanta
A funeral for Usher's 11-year-old stepson, Kile Glover, was held in Atlanta on Friday, July 27. The kid was laid to rest in a cemetery near the Wieuca Road Baptist Church in Buckhead, where a heartfelt memorial service was held.
His mother Tameka Foster, who's also an ex-wife of Usher, was seen among the mourners. The casket was brought outside the church with a somber recessional led by a trumpeter before it was taken to the cemetery in a white carriage.
Kile suffered a brain dead after being hit by a passing jet while he was riding an inner tube at Lake Lanier. He was unresponsive when taken out of the water and showed no signs of recovery after being treated in a hospital for two weeks. He was taken off life support on July 21.
"Many have asked where to send flowers, but in Lieu of flowers. we ask that you make a contribution to the Kile Glover Fund @ Bank of America Our goal to to increase water safety- thru implementing laws, policies & education," Tameka tweeted.
"I appreciate the hundreds, perhaps thousands of prayers. I'm so grateful to you guys. Kile was the most fun, creative, sweet, respectful boy," she additionally wrote. "Kiles passing will not be in vain, we will see to this." Kile is her son with clothier-turned-TV executive Ryan Glover.
More Usher News
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale