'Silent Hill: Revelation 3D' Debuts Horrifying First Trailer
"Silent Hill: Revelation 3D" has released its goosebumping first trailer. It sees a girl whose father is kidnapped by evil forces and she is dragged into a strange and harrowing place to save her dad. In addition to showing multiple creepy scenes, the sneak peek offers a good look at the fantastical tone of the horror movie. Various outlandish creatures are seen appearing while spreading terror to the female protagonist's life.
Based on the acclaimed survival horror videogame franchise by Konami, the "Silent Hill" sequel takes place four years after the first movie. Heather Mason and her father have been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she doesn't fully understand.
Now on the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by terrifying nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she's not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her in Silent Hill forever.
Starring as Heather is Adelaide Clemens, while Sean Bean plays her father. Michael J. Bassett tackles the helming duty in addition to providing the screenplay. The horror movie is scheduled to open in the U.S. on October 26, just in time for the Halloween.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service