Rupert Sanders' Dad Defends Son in Kristen Stewart Cheating Scandal
Although many were shocked by Kristen Stewart's tryst with Rupert Sanders, the director's father Michael insisted it was not a big deal. "From what I gather nothing really happened and it is all a lot of fuss about nothing," the older Sanders told PEOPLE.
"I should imagine it was something very brief," he said. "She is a very pretty girl and when you work that closely with someone for so long, sometimes things happen." He continued defending his son, "He is very honorable, hardworking and [a] dedicated father and filmmaker."
Michael was also adamant that Rupert and his wife Liberty Ross would go through it together. "Of course their relationship will survive this. This is nothing - they will definitely survive all of this. It is all a lot of fuss about nothing," he insisted.
Kristen and Rupert worked together in "Snow White and the Huntsman", where Liberty also landed a role. The filmmaker and the British model have two children together, while Kristen is in relationship with Robert Pattinson.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert