'Dexter' Star Mabel Pantaleon Has Gone Missing
Mabel Pantaleon, who made a cameo appearance on "Dexter" in 2008, has gone missing. The runner-up of 2003 Miss Latina New York USA Pageant was last seen on Sunday, July 22 at her apartment on W. 157th Street in Manhattan.
Mabel's mom, Sylvia Pantaleon, told ABC News that the 31-year-old actress had a history of manic-depressive disorder. The older Pantaleon believed her daughter stopped taking her medication. Of her social life, the mother said, "She doesn't have friends, she doesn't have boyfriends."
"She was staying with me. She saw something on the Internet and got very upset, and she started saying a lot of weird things," Sylvia said. "She said, 'I'm leaving from here, all of you are terrorists, you're not my mother.' I knew it wasn't her."
Mabel moved in with her mother after losing her apartment on 45th Street. On the day she vanished, she wore a shirt with a "Drake" on the front and black pants. She might be driving a 2004 Toyota Camry. Tipper could call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'