'Dexter' Star Mabel Pantaleon Has Gone Missing
Mabel Pantaleon, who made a cameo appearance on "Dexter" in 2008, has gone missing. The runner-up of 2003 Miss Latina New York USA Pageant was last seen on Sunday, July 22 at her apartment on W. 157th Street in Manhattan.
Mabel's mom, Sylvia Pantaleon, told ABC News that the 31-year-old actress had a history of manic-depressive disorder. The older Pantaleon believed her daughter stopped taking her medication. Of her social life, the mother said, "She doesn't have friends, she doesn't have boyfriends."
"She was staying with me. She saw something on the Internet and got very upset, and she started saying a lot of weird things," Sylvia said. "She said, 'I'm leaving from here, all of you are terrorists, you're not my mother.' I knew it wasn't her."
Mabel moved in with her mother after losing her apartment on 45th Street. On the day she vanished, she wore a shirt with a "Drake" on the front and black pants. She might be driving a 2004 Toyota Camry. Tipper could call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower