'Dexter' Star Mabel Pantaleon Has Gone Missing
Mabel Pantaleon, who made a cameo appearance on "Dexter" in 2008, has gone missing. The runner-up of 2003 Miss Latina New York USA Pageant was last seen on Sunday, July 22 at her apartment on W. 157th Street in Manhattan.
Mabel's mom, Sylvia Pantaleon, told ABC News that the 31-year-old actress had a history of manic-depressive disorder. The older Pantaleon believed her daughter stopped taking her medication. Of her social life, the mother said, "She doesn't have friends, she doesn't have boyfriends."
"She was staying with me. She saw something on the Internet and got very upset, and she started saying a lot of weird things," Sylvia said. "She said, 'I'm leaving from here, all of you are terrorists, you're not my mother.' I knew it wasn't her."
Mabel moved in with her mother after losing her apartment on 45th Street. On the day she vanished, she wore a shirt with a "Drake" on the front and black pants. She might be driving a 2004 Toyota Camry. Tipper could call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?