'Dexter' Star Mabel Pantaleon Has Gone Missing
Mabel Pantaleon, who made a cameo appearance on "Dexter" in 2008, has gone missing. The runner-up of 2003 Miss Latina New York USA Pageant was last seen on Sunday, July 22 at her apartment on W. 157th Street in Manhattan.
Mabel's mom, Sylvia Pantaleon, told ABC News that the 31-year-old actress had a history of manic-depressive disorder. The older Pantaleon believed her daughter stopped taking her medication. Of her social life, the mother said, "She doesn't have friends, she doesn't have boyfriends."
"She was staying with me. She saw something on the Internet and got very upset, and she started saying a lot of weird things," Sylvia said. "She said, 'I'm leaving from here, all of you are terrorists, you're not my mother.' I knew it wasn't her."
Mabel moved in with her mother after losing her apartment on 45th Street. On the day she vanished, she wore a shirt with a "Drake" on the front and black pants. She might be driving a 2004 Toyota Camry. Tipper could call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign