'Dexter' Star Mabel Pantaleon Has Gone Missing
Mabel Pantaleon, who made a cameo appearance on "Dexter" in 2008, has gone missing. The runner-up of 2003 Miss Latina New York USA Pageant was last seen on Sunday, July 22 at her apartment on W. 157th Street in Manhattan.
Mabel's mom, Sylvia Pantaleon, told ABC News that the 31-year-old actress had a history of manic-depressive disorder. The older Pantaleon believed her daughter stopped taking her medication. Of her social life, the mother said, "She doesn't have friends, she doesn't have boyfriends."
"She was staying with me. She saw something on the Internet and got very upset, and she started saying a lot of weird things," Sylvia said. "She said, 'I'm leaving from here, all of you are terrorists, you're not my mother.' I knew it wasn't her."
Mabel moved in with her mother after losing her apartment on 45th Street. On the day she vanished, she wore a shirt with a "Drake" on the front and black pants. She might be driving a 2004 Toyota Camry. Tipper could call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477).
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked