'Big Brother 14' Could Let Coaches Join the Competition With 'America's Vote'
"Big Brother 14" is poised to bring in a potential game changer to the competition while it's close to enter its fourth week. After eliminating four HouseGuests, the show may expand its list of contestants as it has just announced "America's Vote", which would allow the four coaches to compete for the grand prize of $500,000.
In the Thursday, July 26 episode, host Julie Chen announced the big twist, in which viewers could vote to decide whether or not former contestants Janelle Pierzina, Dan Gheesling, Mike "Boogie" Malin and Britney Haynes could join the remaining HouseGuests in the game. The result will be announced next week, on Thursday, August 2.
The foursome were invited back to the show early in the fourteenth season to serve as coaches for the new twelve HouseGuests. They also have a chance to take home a $100,000 prize if the HouseGuest in their team wins the competition at the end of the season.
Prior to revealing the "America's Vote", "Big Brother" sent home the fourth HouseGuest. JoJo was evicted from the Big Brother House after other HouseGuests, except her teammate Shane, voted against her. Meanwhile, Shane became the new Head of Household by getting the highest score in shooting-a-target game.
More Big Brother News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera