'American Horror Story' Casts Jenna Dewan as Adam Levine's Other Half
"American Horror Story" has found Adam Levine's on-screen lover in Jenna Dewan. Entertainment Weekly reports that the actress/dancer, who is married to Channing Tatum, has landed a pivotal role as the other half of "The Lovers" in the second installment of the Ryan Murphy-created show.
Maroon 5's frontman Levine was earlier cast as the first half of "The Lovers", who have been said to be a major couple in the forthcoming season. Murphy once explained about the character, "[Adam] is a sexy guy, so he needs to play a sexy guy - but the guy that is different than who you think he would play. It's a really gritty part. He's with a girl, and they play characters called The Lovers."
The filming of "AHS" season 2 began this summer for a fall premiere on FX. The story is set in the 1960s at an institution for the criminally insane on the East Coast. Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters and Lily Rabe, who appeared in the first season, will return to the new chapter but will play different characters.
Joseph Fiennes, Lizzie Brochere, Chris Zylka and Mark Consuelos have been added to the cast ensemble as well.
Jenna Dewan is perhaps best known for her portrayal of Nora Clark in dance movie "Step Up", which also starred her real-life husband Channing Tatum. She also landed a role in horror movie "The Grudge 2" and on short-lived TV series "The Playboy Club".
More American Horror Story News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities