Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Say Neighbor Justin Bieber Is Noisy
Living close to Justin Bieber is not always fun, Kristen Bell and fiance Dax Shepard shared. The couple revealed during the promotion of their new movie "Hit and Run" that the neighborhood has changed since the pop star moved in.
Shepard claimed that he was one of those infected by Bieber fever after watching the documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", which was directed by his friend Jon M. Chu. But it all ended when Bieber rented the house behind theirs. "The music and the parties and the paparazzi, I mean, it's like living in Lebanon now," the actor joked.
Bell, being nicer, said, "In his defense, I will say we don't know the exact house the music is coming from. We just know since he moved in, the music has been blaring."
"Hit and Run" is a romantic comedy that Shepard is directing and Bell is starring in. "This could have gone south in a hurry," Shepard told THR. "Directing your fiancee, thereÃ�ï¿½s a pretty good chance that it could have blown up and ended our relationship, but for whatever reason we really liked it, and it was probably the best six weeks of the five years weÃ�ï¿½ve been together. Go ahead and throw up now."
The pic will be in theaters on August 24.
More Kristen Bell News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes