Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Say Neighbor Justin Bieber Is Noisy
Living close to Justin Bieber is not always fun, Kristen Bell and fiance Dax Shepard shared. The couple revealed during the promotion of their new movie "Hit and Run" that the neighborhood has changed since the pop star moved in.
Shepard claimed that he was one of those infected by Bieber fever after watching the documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", which was directed by his friend Jon M. Chu. But it all ended when Bieber rented the house behind theirs. "The music and the parties and the paparazzi, I mean, it's like living in Lebanon now," the actor joked.
Bell, being nicer, said, "In his defense, I will say we don't know the exact house the music is coming from. We just know since he moved in, the music has been blaring."
"Hit and Run" is a romantic comedy that Shepard is directing and Bell is starring in. "This could have gone south in a hurry," Shepard told THR. "Directing your fiancee, thereÃ�ï¿½s a pretty good chance that it could have blown up and ended our relationship, but for whatever reason we really liked it, and it was probably the best six weeks of the five years weÃ�ï¿½ve been together. Go ahead and throw up now."
The pic will be in theaters on August 24.
More Kristen Bell News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie