Video Premiere: The Killers' 'Runaways'
The Killers premiered their music video for single "Runaways" on Thursday, July 26 morning. Dark and dreamy, the music video mostly shows the band playing in a pitch black room on top of red platforms.
"Runaways" is the first release from the band's upcoming album "Battle Born", which is their first in four years. ''I had a good feeling about it," Killers frontman Brandon Flowers told Billboard about the single, adding "When I heard that march that catapults the song forward, I knew there was something special about it."
Since it was released to radio stations on July 10, "Runaways" has debuted at No. 22 on last week's Rock Songs chart, and moved to No. 18 this week. "The Killers have been gone for a little bit, so we all collectively decided that this song had that very powerful ability to open the record," Island Def Jam Music Group president/COO Steve Bartels said.
"Battle Born" is to be released September 18 via Island Records.
The Killers' "Runaways" Music Video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars