Video Premiere: The Killers' 'Runaways'
The Killers premiered their music video for single "Runaways" on Thursday, July 26 morning. Dark and dreamy, the music video mostly shows the band playing in a pitch black room on top of red platforms.
"Runaways" is the first release from the band's upcoming album "Battle Born", which is their first in four years. ''I had a good feeling about it," Killers frontman Brandon Flowers told Billboard about the single, adding "When I heard that march that catapults the song forward, I knew there was something special about it."
Since it was released to radio stations on July 10, "Runaways" has debuted at No. 22 on last week's Rock Songs chart, and moved to No. 18 this week. "The Killers have been gone for a little bit, so we all collectively decided that this song had that very powerful ability to open the record," Island Def Jam Music Group president/COO Steve Bartels said.
"Battle Born" is to be released September 18 via Island Records.
The Killers' "Runaways" Music Video
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit