Video Premiere: The Killers' 'Runaways'
The Killers premiered their music video for single "Runaways" on Thursday, July 26 morning. Dark and dreamy, the music video mostly shows the band playing in a pitch black room on top of red platforms.
"Runaways" is the first release from the band's upcoming album "Battle Born", which is their first in four years. ''I had a good feeling about it," Killers frontman Brandon Flowers told Billboard about the single, adding "When I heard that march that catapults the song forward, I knew there was something special about it."
Since it was released to radio stations on July 10, "Runaways" has debuted at No. 22 on last week's Rock Songs chart, and moved to No. 18 this week. "The Killers have been gone for a little bit, so we all collectively decided that this song had that very powerful ability to open the record," Island Def Jam Music Group president/COO Steve Bartels said.
"Battle Born" is to be released September 18 via Island Records.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years