Video Premiere: The Killers' 'Runaways'
The Killers premiered their music video for single "Runaways" on Thursday, July 26 morning. Dark and dreamy, the music video mostly shows the band playing in a pitch black room on top of red platforms.
"Runaways" is the first release from the band's upcoming album "Battle Born", which is their first in four years. ''I had a good feeling about it," Killers frontman Brandon Flowers told Billboard about the single, adding "When I heard that march that catapults the song forward, I knew there was something special about it."
Since it was released to radio stations on July 10, "Runaways" has debuted at No. 22 on last week's Rock Songs chart, and moved to No. 18 this week. "The Killers have been gone for a little bit, so we all collectively decided that this song had that very powerful ability to open the record," Island Def Jam Music Group president/COO Steve Bartels said.
"Battle Born" is to be released September 18 via Island Records.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says