Video Premiere: The Killers' 'Runaways'
The Killers premiered their music video for single "Runaways" on Thursday, July 26 morning. Dark and dreamy, the music video mostly shows the band playing in a pitch black room on top of red platforms.
"Runaways" is the first release from the band's upcoming album "Battle Born", which is their first in four years. ''I had a good feeling about it," Killers frontman Brandon Flowers told Billboard about the single, adding "When I heard that march that catapults the song forward, I knew there was something special about it."
Since it was released to radio stations on July 10, "Runaways" has debuted at No. 22 on last week's Rock Songs chart, and moved to No. 18 this week. "The Killers have been gone for a little bit, so we all collectively decided that this song had that very powerful ability to open the record," Island Def Jam Music Group president/COO Steve Bartels said.
"Battle Born" is to be released September 18 via Island Records.
The Killers' "Runaways" Music Video
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women