Possible Details of 'Thor 2' Filming Location Add Fuel to Elves Rumor
Plot details of "Thor: The Dark World" haven't been unveiled, but reports about where the filming will take place have already emerged. It was Bleeding Cool which claimed to have obtained the information that the "Thor" sequel would be filmed underground.
The site stated that the sequel was set to be filmed this summer in some long tunnels in London. Still, it is unclear whether the set will be transformed into some places on Earth, on Asgard or elsewhere. The reported underground location seemingly matches the film title "The Dark World".
The new report that "Thor 2" might be shot underground instantly added fuel to previous rumor suggesting that the film would have "elves" as the new villains. In Marvel comics, the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim were living in caverns and underground places.
Marvel Studios President of Production Kevin Feige once told Empire magazine that the sequel would introduce a new villain. "No, future, future. But there will be a major new villain. A major, major new antagonist...," so he teased.
Scheduled for a November 15, 2013 U.S. release, the second God of Thunder movie is directed by Alan Taylor. Returning to the cast ensemble are Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Natalie Portman, Idris Elba and Anthony Hopkins.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates