Possible Details of 'Thor 2' Filming Location Add Fuel to Elves Rumor
Plot details of "Thor: The Dark World" haven't been unveiled, but reports about where the filming will take place have already emerged. It was Bleeding Cool which claimed to have obtained the information that the "Thor" sequel would be filmed underground.
The site stated that the sequel was set to be filmed this summer in some long tunnels in London. Still, it is unclear whether the set will be transformed into some places on Earth, on Asgard or elsewhere. The reported underground location seemingly matches the film title "The Dark World".
The new report that "Thor 2" might be shot underground instantly added fuel to previous rumor suggesting that the film would have "elves" as the new villains. In Marvel comics, the Dark Elves of Svartalfheim were living in caverns and underground places.
Marvel Studios President of Production Kevin Feige once told Empire magazine that the sequel would introduce a new villain. "No, future, future. But there will be a major new villain. A major, major new antagonist...," so he teased.
Scheduled for a November 15, 2013 U.S. release, the second God of Thunder movie is directed by Alan Taylor. Returning to the cast ensemble are Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Natalie Portman, Idris Elba and Anthony Hopkins.
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party