Chris Brown Weighs In on Michael Jackson's Family Dispute
Chris Brown offered his thoughts on the family dispute of his idol Michael Jackson. "That Jackson family feud s*** gotta stop! Stop making y'all business public! Michael was under enough scrutiny," the R&B singer tweeted.
Brezzy continued to give the feuding family members a piece of his mind, "Don't put the kids through the bulls***! Work y'all s*** out as a family and stop giving them the pleasure of f***ing wit y'all!" He then concluded, "Love y'all!"
The "Turn Up the Music" hitmaker wrote a defensive message against haters later on, "I'm trying my best to be the greatest person I can be (not just artist) love you guys!" It was re-tweeted by MJ's daughter Paris Jackson.
The Jackson family members are currently in dispute over MJ's will. It got worse when Katherine, the legal guardian of Paris and her siblings, was away vacationing in Arizona. The kids were temporarily placed in the care of TJ by court.
Katherine was not happy though. The Jackson matriarch said the court ruling was "based on a bunch of lies." She said, "I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home."
More Chris Brown News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance