Chris Brown Weighs In on Michael Jackson's Family Dispute
Chris Brown offered his thoughts on the family dispute of his idol Michael Jackson. "That Jackson family feud s*** gotta stop! Stop making y'all business public! Michael was under enough scrutiny," the R&B singer tweeted.
Brezzy continued to give the feuding family members a piece of his mind, "Don't put the kids through the bulls***! Work y'all s*** out as a family and stop giving them the pleasure of f***ing wit y'all!" He then concluded, "Love y'all!"
The "Turn Up the Music" hitmaker wrote a defensive message against haters later on, "I'm trying my best to be the greatest person I can be (not just artist) love you guys!" It was re-tweeted by MJ's daughter Paris Jackson.
The Jackson family members are currently in dispute over MJ's will. It got worse when Katherine, the legal guardian of Paris and her siblings, was away vacationing in Arizona. The kids were temporarily placed in the care of TJ by court.
Katherine was not happy though. The Jackson matriarch said the court ruling was "based on a bunch of lies." She said, "I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home."
More Chris Brown News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign