Chris Brown Weighs In on Michael Jackson's Family Dispute
Chris Brown offered his thoughts on the family dispute of his idol Michael Jackson. "That Jackson family feud s*** gotta stop! Stop making y'all business public! Michael was under enough scrutiny," the R&B singer tweeted.
Brezzy continued to give the feuding family members a piece of his mind, "Don't put the kids through the bulls***! Work y'all s*** out as a family and stop giving them the pleasure of f***ing wit y'all!" He then concluded, "Love y'all!"
The "Turn Up the Music" hitmaker wrote a defensive message against haters later on, "I'm trying my best to be the greatest person I can be (not just artist) love you guys!" It was re-tweeted by MJ's daughter Paris Jackson.
The Jackson family members are currently in dispute over MJ's will. It got worse when Katherine, the legal guardian of Paris and her siblings, was away vacationing in Arizona. The kids were temporarily placed in the care of TJ by court.
Katherine was not happy though. The Jackson matriarch said the court ruling was "based on a bunch of lies." She said, "I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home."
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young