Chris Brown Weighs In on Michael Jackson's Family Dispute
Chris Brown offered his thoughts on the family dispute of his idol Michael Jackson. "That Jackson family feud s*** gotta stop! Stop making y'all business public! Michael was under enough scrutiny," the R&B singer tweeted.
Brezzy continued to give the feuding family members a piece of his mind, "Don't put the kids through the bulls***! Work y'all s*** out as a family and stop giving them the pleasure of f***ing wit y'all!" He then concluded, "Love y'all!"
The "Turn Up the Music" hitmaker wrote a defensive message against haters later on, "I'm trying my best to be the greatest person I can be (not just artist) love you guys!" It was re-tweeted by MJ's daughter Paris Jackson.
The Jackson family members are currently in dispute over MJ's will. It got worse when Katherine, the legal guardian of Paris and her siblings, was away vacationing in Arizona. The kids were temporarily placed in the care of TJ by court.
Katherine was not happy though. The Jackson matriarch said the court ruling was "based on a bunch of lies." She said, "I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home."
More Chris Brown News
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video